Monday Recap for August 26, 2013
Want a quick genealogy fix? Check out a few related articles below!
The Genealogy Sphere
- The Three Critical C’s of Collaboration: Concern, Care, and Comfort (The Huffington Post) – Scott Phillips shares what he believes are the great hallmarks of the genealogy community
- The Largest Ancestry Groups In The United States (Business Insider) – Interesting to see the break down of the country’s largest ancestry groups based on census data
- More Amazing Genealogical Myths (Genealogy’s Star blog) – James Tanner examines some genealogy myths
- Letters from Germany – 1879 – Helene’s Dowry and Marriage Contract! (Braunhart Mania blog) – Great look into a family’s letters from 1879
- Monday Recap for August 19, 2013 – Last week’s recap
- The Homestead Acts – Do you have homesteaders in your family tree?