Monday Recap for July 29, 2013
Have a great weekend? Start the new week off right with some interesting genealogy articles!
The Genealogy Sphere
- Social Media Help Track Property Lost in Holocaust (New York Times) – MyHeritage helps connect heirs with properties lost during World War II
- Thousands Buried Beneath Philly Playground (NBC Philadelphia) – Archaeologists discover evidence of a 19th century burial site beneath a local playground
- Mistakes Researchers Make Looking for Death Records (The In-Depth Genealogist) – Good advice about looking for death records
- Where They Got Their Social Security Number (Genealogy Tip of the Day) – Great tip on what to avoid when searching the SSDI
- Sharing family history: Genealogy activity ideas for ages 0 – 3 (Desert News) – Six simple ideas to share your family history with the little ones
- Monday Recap for July 22, 2013 – Last week’s recap
- It’s a Boy! The Royal Baby Has Arrived – Check out 5 things to know about the newest addition to the royal family
- Remembering Marvin Caulk – We remember the lost of a dear friend, Geni Curator Marvin Caulk
- Introducing Value Indicators for Matches - We made Record Matches and Smart Matches™ smarter with new Value Indicators. Now you can quickly see which matches will add the most value to your family tree.