Monday Recap for June 3, 2013
Check out some interesting genealogy articles from around the web!
The Genealogy Sphere
- Gen Y: The Top Lessons Learned From Genealogy (The Huffington Post) – Joshua Taylor discusses today’s Mellennials as they discover their roots
- From Appearance to Identity: How Census Data Collection Changed Race in America (Pacific Standard Magazine) – A fascinating look at race and the U.S. census
- The bankrupt (The Legal Genealogist blog) – Judy G. Russell explains the history of bankruptcy law
- Your Cousin May Not Have Done It All (Genealogy Tip of the Day) – An important reminder to double check research
- Is Reading Grandma’s Diary Naughty? (Our Lineage blog) – Do you consider reading your ancestor’s personal diary an invasion of their privacy?
- Monday Recap for May 20, 2013 – Last weekly recap
- Family Tree Tuesday – Gen. George Smith Patton, Jr. - Learn more about the Patton family tree
- Geni Will Be at Jamboree 2013! – We’ll be in Burbank, California for the 44th Annual Southern California Jamboree. Will you be there?