Monday Recap for June 30, 2014
Check out these articles from around the web!
Image: The 7 Deadliest Fashion Trends of All Time / io9.com
The Genealogy Sphere
- Geni.com Relaxes Privacy Rules – A Good Thing (Genea-Musings Blog) – Geneablogger Randy Seaver gives his favorable opinion about Geni’s upcoming privacy changes
- The 7 Deadliest Fashion Trends of All Time (io9.com) – These dangerous fashion trends of our ancestors may have had some deadly consequences
- The Advantages of Working with a One World Tree (Kitty Cooper’s Blog) – Great overview of the benefits of working with a one world family tree
- First color postcards of the ‘New World’ showcase life 120 years ago (DailyMail UK) – Take a look at these color photos from over 120 years ago
- What an 1848 letter between two 16 year old cousins taught me about my family (Nutfield Genealogy blog) – A good read and a magnificent find!
- Monday Recap for June 23, 2014 – Last week’s recap
- Privacy Changes on Geni – News about upcoming privacy changes on Geni. Please read for details.