Monday Recap for March 11, 2013
Read any good genealogy articles lately? Check out a few we’ve found below!
The Genealogy Sphere
- Howard Stern digs up some family history (Nj.com) – Howard Stern discusses his family history
- One Piece of Paper is Not Proof (Genealogy Tip of the Day) – A great tip to remember!
- Celebrating Women’s History Month – Wedding Day Stories: A Tricky Elopement (Carolina Girl Genealogy blog) – Cheri Hudson Passey shares a great story about her great grandparents’ elopement
- Letter to Ireland Answered – 28 Years Later (The Huffington Post) – Megan Smolenyak Smolenyak receives a response to a letter she wrote 28 years ago!
- Why Start and Continue a Family Autograph Book? (Filiopietism Prism) – Learn more about this very interesting genealogy project
- Top Ten Genealogy Research Mistakes (LoveToKnow.com) – Have you made these common genealogy research mistakes?
- Monday Recap for March 4, 2013 – Last week’s recap
- Family Tree Tuesday – Sir Winston Churchill – Learn more about Winston Churchill’s family tree
- Celebrating International Women’s Day – See if you’re related to these inspiring women