New Features – Faster Trees and Better Relationships!
We have made some behind the scenes changes to the site that should improve performance for larger trees. Because of these optimizations we have been able to make the following enhancements:
- Blood Relative Count – The User Stats on your profile now includes a count of your Blood Relatives and your Inlaws. These are also available in a list view.
- Relationship Limitations – The limitations on cousin and grandparent relationship descriptions has been removed (the limit was third cousin twice removed and 30th great grandparent).
- Step Relationships – Step relationships are listed as step only if you include them in your Immediate Family. If you remove them from your Immediate Family, the relationship is listed as the path from you to them.
- Immediate Family – The Immediate Family of an unclaimed profile can be edited.
- Partner Relationships – Selecting the correct partner description is easier. ‘Late Spouse’ has been removed from the partner descriptions (all partners and spouses are either current or ex) and we intelligently determine late, widow, and widower relationships.
- List View – List view includes full relationships for every person listed.