New Features: Faster Data Entry
Now you can quickly make changes to multiple profiles without visiting each profile individually. Use the new Quick Edit and Edit Profiles features to add or modify data on up to twenty profiles at a time.
When viewing a list, the new Quick Edit link appears in the Actions column on all profiles you can edit. The Quick Edit action opens up edit fields for that specific profile, letting you quickly add or correct information from the list view. In Quick Edit mode you have three new links in the Actions column:
- Save Changes – immediately saves your changes for that profile and switches that profile back to view mode.
- Undo Changes – throws out any changes you have made but leaves you in quick edit mode to make further changes.
- Cancel Edit – switches that profile back to view mode without saving any changes.
Quick Edit is great when you want to make a quick change to a profile you see in a list. But to make changes to multiple profiles the new Edit Profiles tab is the way to go. From any list you create select the Edit Profiles tab to expose the editable fields for each profile you can edit. If the data you'd like to edit does not appear, you can use the advanced controls to add the appropriate column.
Once you have made your changes to the profiles in your list, use the Save All Changes button at the bottom of the list. Or, if you prefer, you can use the Save Changes link in the Actions column to save the changes to each profile as you make them.
New List Controls
We've also added new controls to all lists:
- Gender column
- Living Status column
- Baptism Date & Location columns
- Burial Date & Location columns
- Current Location filter