Recap for February 19, 2013
Hope everyone had a great long weekend! Check out some interesting genealogy articles from the past week!
The Genealogy Sphere
- Genealogy for African-Americans challenging (Standard-Examiner) – An aritcle examining the challenges of African-American genealogy
- Carpe Diem! Missed Genealogy Opportunities (The Olive Tree Genealogy) – Do you have any missed genealogy opportunities?
- A 1913 will and property owned 120 years ago (Footsteps and Footprints blog) – Roger Glass shares the last will and testemant of his great-great grandmother Lucy Ann Jackson
- Hey, Prince, Your Roots are Showing (The Huffington Post) – Megan Smolenyak Smolenyak traces Prince’s ancestry
- A Secret Elopement (Mid-Continent Public Library blog) – A woman discovers her grandparents were married in secret
- Monday Recap for February 11, 2013 – Last week’s recap
- Family Tree Tuesday – Edward Everett Hale – Learn more about author and historian Edward Everett Hale’s family tree!
- The Love Story of Elizabeth Barrett and Robert Browning – Read the love letters between poets Elizabeth Barrett and Robert Browning. Have you found love letters in your genealogy research?