Today’s Release: Pro Changes and New Header
In addition to our changes to Pro, today we are excited to release a cleaner, simpler header to make navigating on Geni even easier. You can now go directly to your tree with just one click! We’ve also consolidated all of your notifications to one place. Simply click on the icon to the right of the search bar to view your inbox messages, requests, tree matches and discussion notifications. You can read more about these changes below.
- Removed the “Add Family” link from profile pages. Users may now only add family from the tree
- New Pro features: Pros can now add onto and merge any public profile. Adding onto public profiles, search, and merging are now Pro only features. For more details about our recent changes to Pro, please read our blog post.
- We made changes to simplify our header:
- You can now go directly to your tree with just one click on “Tree”
- Your Merge Center can now be found under “Research”
- Larger search box
- All notifications can be found under the red icon to the right of the search box. Click on the icon to view your inbox messages, requests, tree matches and discussion notifications
- Added profile picture to header
- The Home link has been removed. To view your homepage, simply click on the Geni logo.
- Fixed filter for recent activity feed