Today’s Release: Report Tool for Projects and Bug Fixes
This week we’re releasing some minor enhancements and fixes, including the addition of the Report tool for projects. Users can now report a project for Spam, Inappropriate Content or as an Abandoned Project. And if you’re a Geni Plus user, you can now see your very own Plus badge on the tree!
Take a look at our full release notes below:
- Added “Report” option to the Actions menu for projects.
- Profile hovercards added to list of revisions.
- Added Geni Plus badge to the tree.
- Added “Give a gift subscription to Geni Pro” link to gift page.
- Fixed bug when trying to purchase a two year subscription of Pro using Paypal.
- Fixed bug displaying Location and Current Location for living profiles.
- Creating a document manually now creates a newsfeed story and email notification.
- Tagged photos were missing from some profiles’ media tab. This issue is now fixed.
- Fixed bug in GEDCOM that was not exporting a previous marriage event.