Good Everyone, My name is Mircea SIA would like to present a project and to form a microstate which will be called REGATU SOLVANIA

Started by printu gheorghe on Sunday, September 4, 2011

Participants:

Showing all 2 posts
9/4/2011 at 1:04 PM

microstate will have the name of the kingdom solvania he is currently in an apartment while I hope this microstate to have its own flag, its colors teritoriu.microstaul has suntrosiu inches and dark yellow, they are an emblem orizontal.Insa has its own, a LIVE own anthem SOLVANIA Fondatoru this microstate is Neacsu Mircea, who will be the first member of the royal dynasty and intemeitoru solvania solvania as the house. mIRC solvaniei proclaimed king on May 1, 2011 under the name of Mircea I solvania. Regatu Solvania will have the constitutional monarchy regime. Regatu Solvania future hopes to have its own government, parliament propruisi own constitution. King solvania microstate or wants to be recognized independently and freely, once all romania wants to be first country to grant agreements will be microstate

TITLE NOBILAR

TITLE GRANTED TO THE KING OF SOLVANIA NOBIAR FOUNDER OF microstate founder and the first dynasty of the House SOLVANIA SUB NAME AND TITLE OF MAJSTATEA SOLVANIA Under the name of Mircea HIS ROYAL AND REGAL SOLVANIA CAT AND cipher, Pavilion King.

KING SOLVANIE

S. M. Mircea I
Autoproclamarea as King of Solvania. autoproclamarea microstate and the kingdom.

I Neacsu Mircea founder microstate solvania named king of solvaniei I autoproclam with His Royal Majesty apelativu of solvania Mircea I, all along, and proclaim that regat.Care solvania kingdom will solvania name.

King of the kingdom auproclamant solvania

autoproclamari on August 18, 2011

9/4/2011 at 1:08 PM

THIS MICRESTAT (AMY) will have a dynasty that will be called SOLVANIA HOUSE HAVING Mircea I

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion