The public discussion you requested has been deleted.

Remove please

Started by Private User on Friday, September 23, 2011

Participants:

Showing all 3 posts
Private User
9/23/2011 at 5:30 PM

Please remove Steven W. Truman from my tree. Due to the BS which has occurred I do not have access to his tree anymore, or the trees of others. I was supposed to be helping him with his tree. I am unable to access it.

I'm furious with the irreparable damage that GENI has caused to my family trees, which is priceless to me, the result of many, many hours of work, and is causing me considerable emotional upset. I do not have the money to give every bloody website that is blackmailing it's clients. If you had stated when I started my trees here that the situation was temporary, I would not have started my tree here. You think I am holding out on you. You think I have money. We have only one car for the two of us. The house was foreclosed a few years ago. The kids no longer live with us because we can't afford a place for all of us to live together. We are behind on the bills, I am unable to keep up with the bills, and I have 2 utilities threatening to shut us down this week. My husband is not only a cardiac patient but is now dealing with some minor cancer. I am a disabled vet and not working.

You people just plain should not have entrapped people to your web site by promises of free, then pulling back. I'm furious with you, and what you have done to all my work. I don't know what to do. I'm not that computer savvy. I have to start this all over and both my trees, adoptive and biological families, go back to pre-Revolutionary War times. I just consider you such horrible people.

Remove Steven W. Truman from my tree, set next to me as my brother. It's obvious I can't help him with his tree as he requested.

9/23/2011 at 7:08 PM

message sent

Private User
11/23/2011 at 4:53 AM

I entered the wrong email address for this person, and hence am unable to change or remove the profile. How do I change to the correct email address so I can remove the profile?

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion