The public discussion you requested has been deleted.

Brigitte Homs - 1996 - Rijswijk (near the Hague) and Arnhem- Holland

Started by Private User on Sunday, November 20, 2011

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni member
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Private User
    Geni Pro
  • Geni Pro

Related Projects:

Showing all 26 posts
Private User
11/20/2011 at 6:56 AM

Favourite bands:

Kelly Family
Take that
Spice girls
Celine Dion

Favourite songs:
Because you love me (Celine Dion) was the first song I could sing along and loved it
Almost heaven, Alien, An angel (Kely Family)
CD Knuffelrock (all love songs/ballads) and dream away......

Favourite Film:
THE TITANIC!!!!!!!!! (a year later but who cares?)

Favourite actor:
LEONARDO DiCAPRIO (Cutest face ever............)

Important persons:
Virgnia (girlfriend)
Harry (caretaker)
Dennis (schoolmate)
Micha (schoolmate)
Eelco (history teacher because he was youg, had long hair, was fun and was great in story telling and most important he saw us as teens and not as disabled, he was like a the "boy nextdoor"" but stayed that great teacher)
My mum of course :-)
My father
My family

Private User
11/20/2011 at 7:01 AM

Oh tv programs:
Zo vader zo zoon (like father like son) wiith Gregor Bak (every weekend with my mother and sister)
Mike Starink Call tv because he was so cuete!!!!!!!

Private User
11/20/2011 at 9:29 AM

Brigitte, daughter, I have only one question: why am I as your mother not at the top of your list of important persons???? Hmmmm
LOL just joking :-)

Private User
11/20/2011 at 10:53 AM

Leonardo is awesome, but I like Orlando Bloom even better!!! ;-)

Thanks, Brigitte, it's nice to get to know a little bit about you! I'll tell you something funny about me - I'm always so busy with books that I don't keep up with pop culture very well, so I had no idea who the Spice Girls were until one of them married David Beckham!!! (it's okay to laugh at me, I do it all the time!)

Private User
11/20/2011 at 11:01 AM

Orlando Bloom, saw him in a film on tv last week (must do a confession too) had never heard of him, amazing....

I never heard of David Beckham until he married Victoria :-).
Curious of Brigitte knew David Beckham before :-)

11/20/2011 at 11:02 AM

I saw the Spice girls in SA! Seems long ago :-) Leonardo in Romeo and Juliet is untouchable imo.

Private User
11/20/2011 at 12:42 PM

This is like the Sex Degrees game, getting to see the things we have in common, the points of connection. Love it!

11/20/2011 at 1:25 PM

Agree

Private User
11/20/2011 at 2:19 PM

Oh, sorry! I meant that it's like the "'''SIX Degrees" game! Wow, that's a terribly typo!!! ;-)

Private User
11/20/2011 at 2:22 PM

LOL I had never known the Spice Girls and Leonardo and the Back street boys and and and and if I had not got daughters. You have your own teens and you live the teens of your children and get all the stuff with you and sing it along. I even liked the Kelly family :-). and could smile about the Titanic (the film of course :-)) . Strangly I liked "turkish delight" of Jan Wolkers/Paul verhoeven/Rutger Hauer when I was 16 and for Brigitte the most romantic film of that time was The Titanic. Turks fruit/Turkish delight was also romantic but in a veryyyyyyy different way LOL. But that is the different timeframe. That's funny too.

Private User
11/20/2011 at 2:22 PM

LOL Jennifer :-)

Private User
11/20/2011 at 3:29 PM

Verrrrrrry different! That's so true! Lots of good funny/fun/interesting stuff. Geni's just full of fun surprises!

(pretty funny mistake!/grin)

Private User
11/20/2011 at 7:27 PM

LOL Jennifer I could say something but I will not make the joke about it...
have to behave myself here on Geni LOL

Private User
11/20/2011 at 7:34 PM

Private User funny to call you so with your last name
but I thought about something. Was 16 (or about 16) not the age that you were on tv and you met Ricky Molier the wheelchair tennisplayer? You were a great fan of him.

Private User
11/20/2011 at 7:44 PM
Private User
11/20/2011 at 10:06 PM

Wow, how cool, Jennie and Brigitte! I had no idea you could play tennis in a wheelchair, that is so awesome! You GO, girl! lol (now I sound like I'm still 16!)

Private User
11/20/2011 at 10:18 PM

We stil are 16! Uuuhhh inside anyway.... :-) outside in our dreams maybe...
LOL

Private User
11/20/2011 at 11:17 PM

Treu, I met Ricky Molier one day befo my 17th birthday, mom! how could i forget. Had a huge kind of crush on him then gorgeous and one of the people who were a great example to me in terms dealing whith a disability back in those days. I kind of wonder what he is doing 16 years later.
Ahum

Private User
11/21/2011 at 12:21 AM

Terribily romantic but I loved Orlando Bloom in the Pirates of the Caribbean 1. but Iwas not 16 at that time but 23, and I adored him in the part of Legolas, LOTR. Betwween 2001 and 2003.And mum, I knew David Beckham before but his popularity rose when he married Victoria, who was a singer whith the Spice Girls, when I was 16, but you kwew that already, cause you had me and my sister to teach Such smart girl back then.HIHIHI

Private User
11/21/2011 at 12:48 AM

LOL

Private User
11/21/2011 at 12:03 PM

George J. Homs look your family who had the guts to be the youngest one to participate and now you finally decide to join
Jennifer is applauding you...... Yes a man does something and whe go woohwooh :-P
;-)

Private User
11/21/2011 at 12:18 PM

LOL, Jennie! Poke him again, poke him again! ;-)

Private User
11/21/2011 at 12:23 PM

LOLOLOL

Private User
11/21/2011 at 12:35 PM

Private User a wonder is going to happen! George adds his 16th.... he says...... wait and see... or as we say: eerst zien dan geloven...

Private User
11/21/2011 at 9:15 PM

Brigitte, it's your 16th and I'm thinking about it. Woke me up! :-)
First Ricky Molier but then the tv show you were in "Jong" (Young, a program what is stil on about young people who have extraordinary lives) and I remeber being called by frieds who were touched and amazed aout all things you told and how open you were, And the most I remember (and I did know that before) how you told that in your dreams you could walk.
oops getting sentimental here and hijacking your 16th, sorry! :-).
And I know I thought how I could never come on tv and speak so easily. I would not dare! And what was the name of the man who did the show? Was it Mark Dik of Dic? He was great!

Private User
11/22/2011 at 1:14 PM

My 16th woke you up, mum.
I take that as a compliment. What I have said on the show is still true, although I am not that innocent as I Was at 16.
If I was abbnle see myself I would have been able to learn a lot just by watching and and listening to my 16 year old self. LOL

Showing all 26 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion