The public discussion you requested has been deleted.

Who were the children of Margery de Brewse and Sir John Paston III?

Started by Terry Jackson (Switzer) on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 2 posts
11/22/2011 at 2:43 PM

According to this profile at the moment their children were:
Sir William Paston; Elizabeth Paston; Philip Paston; Philippa Paston; Dorothy Paston; Ann Paston; Eleanor Paston; Margaret Paston and Mary Paston
whereas according to "The Paston Letters" (ed Norman Davis Pub OUP) they had sons:
Christopher b: c 1479 d:1482
William IV b: c1479 d: 1554

As it isn't mentioning daughters those linked to this profile may be correct however of the two sons it mentions only one is linked into the profile but Phillip is. Could he have been confused with Christopher or what?

@ Catherine "Erin" Spiceland

@Oliver Stedall

@Private User

to this profile at the moment their children were:
Sir William Paston; Elizabeth Paston; Philip Paston; Philippa Paston; Dorothy Paston; Ann Paston; Eleanor Paston; Margaret Paston and Mary Paston
whereas according to "The Paston Letters" (ed Norman Davis Pub OUP) they had sons:
Christopher b: c 1479 d:1482
William IV b: c1479 d: 1554

As it isn't mentioning daughters those linked to this profile may be correct however of the two sons it mentions only one is linked into the profile but Phillip is. Could he have been confused with Christopher or what?

@ Catherine "Erin" Spiceland

@Oliver Stedall

@Private User

@

Private User
11/22/2011 at 7:59 PM

Terry,
Checking my master tree, I did not have Margery in my tree, I have updated it and if I find anything to sort this out I will let you know.
Thanks, Myrna

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion