Thomas Wharton b. 1691

Начала Ramie Ferguson Воскресенье, 15 Января 2012

Участники:

Упомянутые профайлы:

Показаны все 18 сообщений
15/1/2012 в 7:25 после полудня

Hello, im wondering if anyone can help me with Thomas Wharton (Campbell). Im concerned about the parents of Thomas. There are many who believe that James Campbell and Mary Wharton were not his parents. Mary Wharton had Thomas Campbell Wharton after she was kidnapped by James Campbell. Im struggling with not having proof. I have a book called the The History of the George Thomas Wharton Collins family, that is very detailed with family history. any help would do. I dont have the means to pay for resources yet. But, In order to get truths i will have to one day i understand. thanks

15/1/2012 в 7:28 после полудня
18/1/2012 в 11:35 до полудня
18/1/2012 в 11:45 до полудня

18/1/2012 в 11:53 до полудня

Ramie Ferguson

That's on way to tag.

What I meant was for you to send the url in a message by copiing it at the top of the profile page and sending it to me. But this works too.

These profiles and the ones around them do not have the birth or death dates in them. If you have the dates it will help a lot.

Also, there are no souces attached or a link to the source.

If you can add what you know to the profiles and let me know, maybe I will be able to help.

18/1/2012 в 12:12 после полудня

I have been trying to find sources. I have not found any sources of them having a child. I have birth and death dates. I dont know how the sources were found for the birth of thomas , to James Campbell and Mary Wharton. But, I want to trust that the lady who wrote, The History of the George Thomas Wharton Collins family book, was right, considering the history is written and and many are following this geneology. okay the dates are: b. c.1668 Mary Campbellb.c1677 Thomas Wharton,b. Aug 1691 d. 1746 in Scotland. I will send additional info asap:)

18/1/2012 в 12:21 после полудня

thepeerage.com/p1947.htm source for the birth of Mary Wharton and the marriage to James Campbell.

18/1/2012 в 12:53 после полудня

Ramie Ferguson

now that your in the world tree I suject that you collaborate with
Rick Collins
and
http://www.geni.com/people/Will-Holmes-%C3%A0-Court/600000000230414...

If you are getting your information from thepeerage and other good sources then you are on the right track.

Both Allen and Rick are pros and can help you in that area with merges and your combined knowlege may be able to get you thru the brick wall.

18/1/2012 в 1:02 после полудня

I see that i can do more on here than before. I dont have the ability to upgrade, so i will do as much as i can. When i can though i am going to upgrade. No doubt about it. I have to get a credit card i believe. Do you know if they will take a debit card?

18/1/2012 в 1:03 после полудня

again thanks so very much! your awesome!:)

18/1/2012 в 1:15 после полудня

Ramie Ferguson
Yes a debit card will work fine

19/1/2012 в 10:55 до полудня

http://www.electricscotland.com/history/nation/johnson.htm THE STORY THEY USE IS FROM THE PEERAGE AND BARONTAGE OF GREAT BRITAIN AND IRELAND. SAYS THAT MARY WHARTON HAD WRITTEN A LETTER TO HER AUNT STATING SHE WAS TO MARRY JAMES CAMPBELL.

19/1/2012 в 10:57 до полудня

OF COURSE THEY CHANGE THE NAME, OR MADE A MISTAKE AND SAID CAPT. JOHN CAMPBELLL DI THIS.?

19/1/2012 в 12:32 после полудня

I have found a book that can be read online. Its called Altrive Tales written by James Hogg. Its supposed to be a work of fiction. The ficticious story is called Capt. James Lochy. Its about the child of Capt. James Campbell and Mary Wharton.

9/6/2013 в 8:16 до полудня

I am searching for information on a Martha (aka Mattie) Wharton. She was born in Ohio in approx. 1853. She married (William) Henry Laisure. Per a few census and birth records, it says her parents were both born in Pennsylvania, but nothing else. She lived in the Belmont County area of Ohio when she was married. Does anyone have any info on her?

Private User
9/6/2013 в 12:17 после полудня

Ramie, I think it is pretty cool to have that book. Wish you the best in your detective work for your families namesake. Kind regards.

11/6/2013 в 8:04 после полудня

I will let you know if I find something!!

11/6/2013 в 8:08 после полудня

Well I got a lot of info from a 3rd cousin I haven't met and there really is not any proof so I stopped my researching:(. But I'm going to continue o e day hopefully! I really enjoy everyone here! Thanks for all the support!!! Marvin you were awesome! Jim Bell thank you for writing that book!!!your awesome!!

Показаны все 18 сообщений

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении