Christopher Craig Wood

Started by Marianne Bowers (Wood) on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Participants:

Showing all 6 posts
1/17/2012 at 7:28 AM

I am not sure how to post this as my brother had control of his page.

Chris died January 16, 2012 in Reno, Nevada from a long illness. Chris was one of the kindest, gentlest and most thoughtful men I've ever had the privilege of knowing. He leaves behind a wife, an ex-wife, a son and daughter-in-law and 2 grandchildren, Marlie Jane and Kristopher Lee Wood, with one on the way.

He will be greatly missed.

1/17/2012 at 3:29 PM

I have told someone from Geni about this.

1/17/2012 at 3:30 PM

Sorry for your sad loss.

1/19/2012 at 6:12 PM

Thank you. I'm not sure who or how to contact the admins. I appreciate all the help I can get.

Private User
1/19/2012 at 11:44 PM

On every profile you find a Report entry in the Actions menu in the top right corner.

In the report window you have a pull-down selection as reason for the report where you can select Deceased.

You also have a text field where you can fill in additional information, for example who shall inherit management of his/her own profile and eventually managed profiles. By default the closes relative that is a Geni user inherit the profile(s).

Reporting deceased people yourself is much faster than going through a curator or others because they usually don't have to ask for a confirmation as when the report comes from someone that does not show up as related.

1/20/2012 at 6:43 AM

Thank you, Mr. Brox and Ms. Jackson, for both of your help. I just love geni.com. It has really helped me find and keep up with family.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion