don't want to be on famoly tree get me and family out

Started by Private User on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Participants:

Showing all 4 posts
Private User
1/17/2012 at 10:52 AM

dear geni.com and mike please help with me concerning ric dickinson and judith mckee (burns) indiana
i am ambrosio ramon jr my wife maria de la luz rodriguez of laredo texas please don't put me on family tree along with my grand children and great grand children and entire family on spanish lines , i am claiming my 4 generations and don't want my grandson who is creator of family tree on it too )yoel yancy pompa ) he has compain and he has lost editting rights to our family tree who ric dickinson and judith mckee have taking over our tree ! we where put by judith mckee who we said no to ! please erase our names and entire family from big tree , we don't want to be included . we are from the jose vasquez borrego line because of our court case (texas supreme court ) we where ask by my attorney to let my grandson (yoel yancy pompa) to take our family tree out till our case is completed and we where onprogreess to erase our tree till ric dickinson took over our info and along with judith mckee we have ask judith not to put our info but she has a gunho attidude and she stiill put our info on genicom she had put my grandsons children which are minors , his wife complained but they are back
don not use our info please "respect request

1/17/2012 at 1:04 PM

Ambrosio and Maria

We are looking into this and we will get back to you tomorrow.

Private User
5/6/2012 at 1:19 AM

well jose apolonio ramon rivera is still up and info is now judith mckee from indiana she is not related to any of the people in that tree she took our tree after grandson yoel account was suspened. we did not want to sabbatage big tree its that it was merged by ric dickinson and judith got edittin rights to our tree and she is now manager of our profiles "please help me get my family out of public info . it was gain in a gross manner !

5/7/2012 at 3:08 PM

Hi Jose

We have sent you a message please reply to that.

Thanks
The Geni Team

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion