relativ ?

Started by The Boan Giok - Gunawan Turina on Monday, January 23, 2012

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 3 posts
1/23/2012 at 6:15 AM

Hello Mr. Tiong Hian Pouw,
I 've found this family tree by accident. Obviously we are related. My name by birth is The Boan Giok, I am the eldest son of my mother Tan Swan Liang which is daughter of Tan Ping Sin. Nice to meet you here. If it fits your interest, I can sent you the family tree of the family Tan Ping Sin. On the other hand I am interested to get more information from the big family Tan siauw Ting. I will be glad if we can come into contact this way.
Best Regards,
Gunawan

1/23/2012 at 8:59 AM

Great! That means we are cousins. Are you in Semarang still? I live in the US and my grandfather Tan Ping Ie is a brother to your grandfather. I will write to you when I get home and meanwhile we can collaborate so you will have access.

1/24/2012 at 12:48 AM

Yes , glad to meet you , my cousin ! What a surprise. I dont now about your mother before. As a child I know and can remember your Tante Siem Djian and Tan Swan Ien and the Familie of who we called Djie Ko Po (name???) which should be the sister of our Grandfathers.
I will put some datas and photos which I have into this Album.
As you can see in my family tree. I and my wife have been living since 15 Years in a village near to Cologne. I will celebrate my 60th birthday in 28 of February. We have 2 daughter wihich is 31 and 28 years old, they are
living in amsterdam and Dusseldorf. Nice to meet you here. We can keep contact and changed some more information.

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion