Children of Anthony Morse (1606-1686) - with which wife?

Started by Dan Cornett on Monday, January 30, 2012

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 2 posts
1/30/2012 at 9:07 AM

The current connections between Anthony, Jr., his wives, and their children, are inconsistent between the Geni connections and the "About" information cited for Anthony, Jr. -- there are no sources cited except as noted in the "About".

Furthermore, when examining the timelines of the three parents, Ann appears to be married before she was born, having children at age 6, while Mary has only two children at the somewhat late age of her 40's -- whereas the "About" lists most of the children as being born of Mary.

So...

1/30/2012 at 9:52 AM

I added links to three sources. It looks like the names of the children and spouses are documented but only one of the sources attributed a mother (Mary) to several of the children and no source gave a death date for Mary or a marriage date for Ann.

Since I don't curate this profile, I'll leave it to Private User since she's likely already done the research.

Dan - if you can find additional sources that would be great. I can look in NEGHS for instance in The Great Migration, but can't link, only copy information and cite it.

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion