Darthula Bays - Darthula Bays

Started by Judy Kay Crum, Mrs. on Sunday, February 5, 2012

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 6 posts
2/5/2012 at 9:59 AM

My great grandmother's name was Darthula Bays. She married a Spradlin. Story I have heard is her husband died when the children was little. I have no name or date of death for him. I do not believe this is my Darthula Bays but there might be some kin. She lived in Mare Creek, Ky when she passed away. Her obituary says she was born in 1875 and died iin 1973. I have been able to find a Darthula Bays, daughter of Andrew Jackson Bays and Susan M. Spradlin who was born in 1881 at Abott, Ky. Any info is appreciated.
Thanks.

Jeremy Bays
6/27/2014 at 5:28 AM

Hey there, my name is Jeremy Bays. I believe that I may be able to get some information about Darthula. My fathert's people come from the Ky hills and I'm told stories about my people here. There is a younger Andrew Jackson Bays who is the son of A.J Bays. I'm catching a family name running a couple generations now. Message me back on this site, or hit me up on facebook, Jeremy Bays. My email is aerevin@yahoo.,com

7/4/2014 at 8:55 PM

That would be wonderful. Since I wrote this, I have some new contacts concerning Dorthula. I have been very busy and have not been able to follow up with the contacts. I believe she lived to be 98 years old. One of her sons (Miah) called Mars was my grandfather.

Jeremy Bays
7/4/2014 at 11:07 PM

my subscription to this thing is about to run out so if you would like to continue to correspond my email is aerevin@yahoo.com.

Private User
7/5/2014 at 12:43 AM

Just be aware of scam attempts, so I would be careful using that email because it gives away your own email.
Geni subscriptions does not run out and close an account....

7/5/2014 at 10:21 AM

Thanks for the information.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion