thank you
joess planat
joseeplante74@yahoo.com

joess planta
7/17/2012 at 3:51 AM

pls can u tell me more about and send it to me

7/17/2012 at 4:17 PM

Hi Joess,

What do you want to know about Craig. He was my brother.

Best wishes,
Pamela

joess planta
7/18/2012 at 3:08 AM

good day
It is my pleasure communicating with you for the first time and believing that it will lead to a better relationship between us. My name is Miss joess planta. I’m single and i never married before, I am 5"7 tall, 27 years old. I have not yet completed my educational career as result of some political crisis and bad government we had which lead to war in my home country here in Africa. I am from Libya and my mother from Russian but presently staying in Mission Refuge Camp here in Cote D lvoire due to this problems and crisis that has displace my entire relatives and lead my parents to death. I managed to make my escape with my mother only by God's special grace with the help of united nation peacemaking to a nearby country Cote D lvoire where i am leaving currently.
thank you
joseeplante74@yahoo.com

7/18/2012 at 7:16 AM

Sorry Pamela, looks like this is a spammer / troll.

7/18/2012 at 9:45 AM

Definitely a spammer....they are everywhere...always are some kind of Missionary in Africa...I just got one wanted to buy one of my listing sight unseen...another one was trying to rent one of my listing, I got several calls from renter who drove by the house and saw my Real Estate sign and call me, so I went to craiglist and I sent an e-mail to that address and guess what....it is a Missionary from Africa....what a surprise!

7/18/2012 at 7:29 PM

Thanks Michael Stangel and Suzanne Bouchard. I suspected as much, but was willing to give her the benefit of a doubt, pending a response. You obviously caught the response before I did. I'm very glad that Geni keeps such a close eye on issues like this.

Best,
Pamela

Private User
7/19/2012 at 12:40 AM

Looks like "she" is active again: http://www.geni.com/discussions/111110?msg=803710

I was the one who asked Mike to double-check the first poster because at least the profile picture was fake.

7/19/2012 at 9:52 AM

Thanks, Private User. :)

7/19/2012 at 11:18 AM

Hi Pamela...it is just a matter of time that she would had hit you for some money....and unfortunately some peoples fall for their scam...especially since they are not using religion to make peoples feel guilty.

7/19/2012 at 12:44 PM

Well, once I saw the refugee post, I was certain. Before that, I was only suspicious. I was taught to give people enough rope to let them hang themselves, and I just keep hoping they won't, lol.

Showing all 11 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion