Frederick Paschaud Hutchinson - Frederick Paschoud Hutchinson

Started by Teresa Anne Moore on Friday, August 17, 2012

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 4 posts
8/17/2012 at 12:00 PM

Hi.,

I am researching, very casually, on behalf of friends.......just pointing out that from what I've seen it's Paschoud, not Paschaud. Fred P.
Was the son of Henry Hutchinson and Charlotte Paschoud. I read somewhere that they eloped. She was from Newark, Notts but
They got married in Shoreditch St Leonard's...London?

Her folks were Charles Paschoud and Charlotte Thompson.

My friends' connection with Fred. And Char. Is through their son, John .....Gephard/Geophard.......Hutchinson. He had a daughter,
Myrtle Hutchinson, who was the mother of my friend, Gerald. Best regards, Tess

8/24/2012 at 11:49 PM

Hi Teresa

Thank you for the information. My information on FP Hutchinson is from a secondary source so I, unfortunately, do not have direct access to a primary source to verify the spelling of his surname. There are several hits for the surname Paschoud on Familysearch, including the Paschoud family members you mention above, so I'm sure your probably right about the spelling.

Do you have any additional information on FP Paschoud? It would be interesting to know when and how he found his way to South Africa.

Kind Regards, Louis

8/24/2012 at 11:50 PM

Oops. That las FP Paschoud should have read FP Hutchinson.

8/24/2012 at 11:58 PM

And now that I've had more than just a cursory search, the marriage record for Frederick Paschoud Hutchinson and Susanna Francina Elizabeth Immelman is in fact available on Familysearch and confirms Paschoud as the correct spelling.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-266-11738-161926-75?cc=147...

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion