Anna Maria Olivier (Engelbrecht), b1c3 - Alternative Data After Merges

Started by Sharon Doubell on Friday, March 8, 2013

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 7 posts
3/8/2013 at 3:12 AM

Birth Location: Stellenbosch, Cape, South Africa OR Oudtshoorn, South Cape DC, Western Cape, South Africa
Death Location: Armoed, Cape Province, South Africa OR Oudtshoorn, South Cape DC, Western Cape, South Africa

3/8/2013 at 5:11 AM

Armoed is a small community in the Oudtshoorn district. The afrikaans meaning that they were poor and had "no hope." It changed to Volmoed which means "we have hope now. So I was told by relatives."

3/9/2013 at 2:03 AM

That's a lovely story Chris-Marié Wessels

4/30/2014 at 5:20 AM

Need more information on Anna Maria ENGELBRECHT ?
Let me know

4/30/2014 at 6:37 AM

Please please post it on her profile Ronel. Thank you :-)

4/30/2014 at 2:51 PM

Hie hie asking a child to build a house.:-) Sorry Sharon I have no clue as what to do I am very new to this site. Joined today. Must still figure it out and that is going to take a while Sorry :-(

5/1/2014 at 2:53 AM

Ahh, Ronel - I understand. I hope you're having fun working it out. I've invited you to the Welkom Cuzzins page that we have to keep SA users informed.

I'm happy to put it on the profile for you, if you post it here;
but it's pretty easy to add to a profile's About Me too - Just go to:Anna Maria Olivier, b1c3, then click on the 'Share some things about Anna Maria Engelbrecht, b1c3' in About and voila! paste your stuff in.

Somebody else will come along and format it for you sooner or later, if you're new to that. The main thing is to get the data in - not how pretty it looks :-)

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion