Translating from French to English to assist in determining Francois LeRoy's parents or father

Started by Patricia Scoggin on Saturday, March 9, 2013

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 3 posts
3/9/2013 at 3:50 PM

I speak only English, so would appreciate all communications in English. I have a copy of a 'manuscript at Library in LaRochelle, France' that is in French and may assist me in determining who Francois LeRoy's (@ Francois LeRoy) Parents (or at least his father) are and possibly other family information. I hope someone will be able to assist. You may email me thru GENi or at my home email: pscoggin@cox.net. Since this is my first attempt at requesting a Public Discussion in GENi, please forgive any errors if I am doing this incorrectly. I would like to attach 3 pages--2 with the French that needs translation. However I am having a challenge in knowing how to attach the 3 pages. Will also attempt this thru Research at the top across from GENi. Any help in getting the pages needing translation into this system would be appreciated. Started this in a Discussion on his profile.

Thanks and Angels be with you,
Pat Scoggin
(Francois LeRoy is my 8th Great Grandfather)

/Users/patriciascoggin/Desktop/Manuscript:French:1.png
/Users/patriciascoggin/Desktop/Manuscript:French:2.png
/Users/patriciascoggin/Desktop/Manuscript:French:3.png

Help!!!! I have attached the documents, but don't know if you will be able to open them. If not, how do I get a copy of the documents needing translation into this system??? I was unable to even attach them in his profile discussion message. Thanks to anyone who is able to help.
Pat

Private User
3/9/2013 at 4:51 PM
Private User
3/9/2013 at 9:52 PM

Upload success!

Document can be viewed here:

http://www.geni.com/documents/view?doc_id=6000000019766586006

Or the media tab of the profile.

Any translation perhaps as comments on the document, so it all stays together.

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion