Gertrude Neisser - ursula neisser

Started by jean firth on Monday, June 24, 2013

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 5 posts
6/24/2013 at 8:11 AM

My friends mother was Ursula Neisser and her brother was Carl Heinz Neisser. Their father was Leo Neisser who lived in Breslau now Wriclaw. My friend and I visited Wroclaw a few years ago to find out more about the family. Anyone who has any information on them can you let me know please.

Private User
6/25/2013 at 6:58 AM

Please tell me who are your friends ?
Are they children of Ursel Neisser ?
TO whom was she married, and where ?
If you want you can sent your pone number an email address.
Many regards
Simon Keller
Santiago, Chile

6/25/2013 at 12:03 PM

Ursula married Alex Fulton and they had 3 daughters, Morag, Leonie and Allison. Unfortunately Allison, the youngest died 2 years ago. My friends live in Ontario and are going to check out this site themselves.Thank . you for the information

6/27/2013 at 9:28 AM

I do not know how to send you my phone no or mail privately

7/29/2013 at 3:43 PM

Gertrude Neisser (nee: Beiberstein) was my grandmother. Her daughter Ursula (Neisser) Fulton (6 Aug. 1916 - 3 June, 1981) was my mother. My grandmother was married to Leo Neisser, (b. 7 Sept., 1873) who was gassed in Auschwitz on 28 Oct., 1944. Picked up and transported from Breslau on 11 June, 1943. This information about Leo and his fate, comes from a recovered book on German deportations. My grandmother was not home when my grandfather was taken, so escaped his fate. Unfortunately, she took her own life shortly after. The story about my mother's survival is quite interesting, but too much to relay right now. My mother also had a brother, Karl Heinz Neisser who was born 10 years before my mother. Unfortunately I don't know his actual birth date. He married, but had no children. He died in September 1981, in Isreal where he and my aunt had lived for many years. Until June of this year, my sister and I did not realize that our grandfather had any siblings. We thought he was an only child as neither my mother or my uncle ever mentioned a word about any other family. Noticing that there is no birthdate beside Leo's name in the list, I wonder if there was a rift in the family. It wasn't till I made a visit to Wroclaw in 2010, that I discovered that my grandparents weren't from there. My grandmother Gertrude had a brother, Dr. Martin Beiberstein, who emigrated to England with his wife Helen and son Gerhardt before the war.
I am the oldest in my family, Morag Enright (nee: Fulton) I have a husband, Denis, and 3 children, as well as 2 grandchildren. I have a sister Leonie Ardell (nee: Fulton) who is 3 years younger than I am, who
was widowed last Sept., and has 1 daughter. We are predeceased by our youngest sister, Allison Stewart (nee: Fulton) 26 Oct. 1955 - 13 May 2011. She had no children, and her husband Ron died 8 Aug. 2011.
It is my intention to travel to Kietrz, Poland next June (2014) and hope to find more background on my Mum's family and, perhaps meet some relatives.
Simon, I would like to be in touch with you, my email is on my family tree.

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion