Freddy Jolinu Lasimbang - @Dr Abdul Rahim

Started by edreena freddy on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 16 posts
6/29/2013 at 6:28 AM

hi dr.abdul rahim b. hj saibu, i would like to inquire how you know about my father and his personal details as i dont know who you are. please state how you know about him. your cooperation is much appriciated. thank you.

6/29/2013 at 8:12 AM

My wife Sharifah Norsiah Shah Latip is a Daughter of Hjh Salmah bt Pintak @ Fong Han Ning & Shah Latif Shah Mohd Usain. Her grandparent is FONG PING TAK & JINTUYAN DANGAZU. JINTUYAN parent is DANGAZU POLU & LONDIHING. JINTUYAN DANGAZU has a brother named MATANUL DANGAZU where ur dad is related to him as "Blood Relatives". MATANUL DANGAZU is a son of DANGAZU POLU & SIALIM...
I'm now in the research of finding the descendants of DANGAZUs. So, thru news paper Daily Express @ March 2013, I found that ur dad is one of the relatives of DANGAZUs thru info in geni.com Family Trees....
So we, me & my wife, are related to u thru this Family Trees of ours.
Sorry if this explanation doesn't satisfy you .. Thank you .. Dr Abdul Rahim Saibu, Tmn Bersatu, Petagas, PUTATAN.

7/2/2013 at 11:23 PM

thank you for explaining as i was curious to know where you got the details from. glad to know about other relatives that ive never known before..thank you.

7/3/2013 at 3:01 AM

U r welcome. I hope, 1 day we can meet in real person over a cup of coffee. Great to see that u r responded to my explanation.
Thank you.
Best regards.

12/15/2013 at 9:18 PM

Sorry that I have to barge into this conversation but Dr Abdul Rahim b Hj Saibu, i saw u updating a few names which are related to me (Kinsuat, Sikain Kinajim). Can you email me or inform me on how this connection was established? Thanks.

12/16/2013 at 12:12 AM

Hi Freddy,

Good day to you. Yes, to start with our Family Tree Connections, it goes like this. We are related thru MARRIAGE RALATIVES of our relatives ..

My grandmother, actually my wife side, JINTUYAN DANGAZU (D) and MATANUL DANGAZU (D) are siblings... JOMILIN REJINA MATANUL (my aunty) is married to ABBAS MIGU SANTANI (uncle) ... ABBAS sister, MARY MIATING SANTANI is married to ur saudara GABRIEL SIKAIN KINAJIM.... and the story goes until reaching to your side ...

And you VICTOR SKAIN (son of FREDOLINE JANIU SIKAIN and JOVITA KINSUAT) is married to CHING YIT KUNG ...

I hope you will understand my informative explanation .. Your side started from MATANUL DANGAZU and mine is from my beloved the late grandmother JINTUYAN DANGAZU ...

Thanks and Best Regards
Dr Abdul Rahim

3/17/2014 at 7:39 AM

hi dr.abdul rahim, is the family tree for dangazu's completed? would definitely like to see them and recognize some new family member.

3/18/2014 at 3:05 AM

Hi Edreena,
So far, only that Dangazu's parents and siblings I managed to gether from my uncles and cousins.
Do you have any new informative about Dangazus ?

Regards

3/20/2014 at 12:59 AM

sorry. really dont know any of them. as far as i know you and your family are the only dangazus i know. but if u have any of the family members name and line, maybe i can help.

3/20/2014 at 1:02 AM

oh, by the way Dr Abdul Rahim Hj SAIBU victor here is my uncle. he's married to my aunt ching yit. my aunt's father and my grandmother on my mother side are siblings.

7/20/2014 at 4:19 AM

Hi Dr Abdul Rahim B. Hj Saibu, I'm Azalina Chuan, i wonder where did you get all the details about my father Anthony Insio Chuan and my mother Alice Yong Sauty?
Please let me know ASAP im curious.
Thank You

7/20/2014 at 5:04 AM

Hi Azalina Chuan,
Details info obtained from Daily Express dd 03.02.2014 on you parent. Since now I am looking or collecting for all my relatives (biological or marriage relatives) and coincidentally you and your family come under this category whreby we are sharing same Moyang i.e. MOLIGAN SANGGAU.
Merging all profiles of our families is my prime concern here.
Txns.

7/20/2014 at 6:52 AM

Oh i see but anyway how are you connected to my father and my mother? I would like to know. Can you give me your contact details via my email as below :
apache792001@yahoo.com
Thank you

7/20/2014 at 6:41 PM

Hi Awang Hydereen / Edreena Freddy / Azalina Chuan,
(Concerning about ANTHONY INSIO CHUAN & ALICE YONG SAUTY) ...
Both of them are my wife's (Sharifah Norsiah Shah Latip) nephew's (Syed Mohd Fauzi Golamsah) wife's (Maisarah Sinidol Abdullah) second cousin husband's (Anthony Insio Chuan) wife (Alice Yong Sauty) .....So, all of us are related through SINIDOL & SANGGAU GENERATIONS/ FAMILIES ...

tqvm.

7/21/2014 at 5:26 AM

Wow it's good too know that there are so many relatives around that i haven't met or heard of until now. I hope you get to finish your research about the family tree descendants and hoping to find out more of the descendants, good luck with your research and keep me posted thank you.

7/21/2014 at 8:49 PM

Good day, Happy Life, Good Luck ..All the Best ... Hope one day we can meet and say Hello ..

Tnxs.

Showing all 16 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion