Freddy Jolinu Lasimbang - @Dr Abdul Rahim

Started by edreena freddy on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 4 posts
6/29/2013 at 6:28 AM

hi dr.abdul rahim b. hj saibu, i would like to inquire how you know about my father and his personal details as i dont know who you are. please state how you know about him. your cooperation is much appriciated. thank you.

6/29/2013 at 8:12 AM

My wife Sharifah Norsiah Shah Latip is a Daughter of Hjh Salmah bt Pintak @ Fong Han Ning & Shah Latif Shah Mohd Usain. Her grandparent is FONG PING TAK & JINTUYAN DANGAZU. JINTUYAN parent is DANGAZU POLU & LONDIHING. JINTUYAN DANGAZU has a brother named MATANUL DANGAZU where ur dad is related to him as "Blood Relatives". MATANUL DANGAZU is a son of DANGAZU POLU & SIALIM...
I'm now in the research of finding the descendants of DANGAZUs. So, thru news paper Daily Express @ March 2013, I found that ur dad is one of the relatives of DANGAZUs thru info in geni.com Family Trees....
So we, me & my wife, are related to u thru this Family Trees of ours.
Sorry if this explanation doesn't satisfy you .. Thank you .. Dr Abdul Rahim Saibu, Tmn Bersatu, Petagas, PUTATAN.

7/2/2013 at 11:23 PM

thank you for explaining as i was curious to know where you got the details from. glad to know about other relatives that ive never known before..thank you.

7/3/2013 at 3:01 AM

U r welcome. I hope, 1 day we can meet in real person over a cup of coffee. Great to see that u r responded to my explanation.
Thank you.
Best regards.

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion