Date and length of reunion

Started by Earle Lloyd Sylvester Warner on Sunday, March 23, 2014
Showing all 1 post
3/23/2014 at 9:57 AM

Hello, all. I just got back from vacation, and noticed the new updated project. I think it's important to tie down the date and length of the reunion asap, so that we can move on and set up our respective vacation dates on each continent.

From what I see, it's more expensive for the folks from the UK to travel at Christmas. It's also further for them to travel to St. Kitts and Nevis than for us who live in North America. On that basis, I think we should be supportive for the rest of us to make it easier for the British relatives and have the reunion in June. If we have it in 2016, that gives us all 27 months to save up and plan. It should be enough time to get ready; if it's not enough for all, that's okay, since we can have this reunion recurring every two or three, or even five years. Those who don't make it now can certainly come at another time. June 2017 is also fine with me, but may seem to far away for others.

For now, I am assuming that we will go with June 2016, but hopefully all collaborators will now put in their two cents and get a real discussion going in short order. Only then we will be able to come to an agreement..

Come on, all: Jump in and voice your opinion. No idea is silly or outlandish; we just need to get chatting.

Earle

Showing all 1 post

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion