Introducing a new member of the GFR team

Started by A.J. Jacobs on yesterday

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing all 10 posts
yesterday at 7:05 AM

Hey cousins!
So in the last few weeks, I've been inundated with thousands of emails from potential cousins interested in coming to the Global Family Reunion. As you can imagine, I was a tad overwhelmed. So I've brought on an excellent genealogist named Eowyn Langholf to help me wade through the emails and organize them and put them on a spreadsheet.

She's got her own Geni account at http://www.geni.com/people/Eowyn-Langholf-GFR-Cousin-Coordinator/60...

She'll be helping with research on Geni as well. She's great to work with -- full of ideas and enthusiasm. Welcome to the team Eowyn!
AJ

Private User
yesterday at 7:13 AM

Thanks A.J. Jacobs - looks like that account to Eowyn has been deleted. Here are four other accounts for her, not sure which one she's using or if she would like help merging them into a single profile.

* Eowyn Langholf (GFR Cousin Coordinator)

yesterday at 7:43 AM

Help merging them into one would be very much appreciated Jeff! If they could all go into the GFR Cousin Coordinator one that would be excellent. Thank you!

Private User
yesterday at 7:57 AM

I've initiated the merge on the profiles, but since they're currently in isolated trees (not yet part of the WFT), you'll have to accept the requests - perhaps from multiple accounts. If you want to delete any of those trees due to not knowing the account info, I can pass that along to customer service.

yesterday at 8:38 AM

Done.

yesterday at 8:46 AM

Thanks for your help Jeff and Randy!

yesterday at 2:03 PM

What is a GFR? Enquiring minds want to know.

Private User
yesterday at 2:20 PM

Global Family Reunion - http://globalfamilyreunion.com/

yesterday at 3:37 PM

No path between Eowyn Langholf (GFR Cousin Coordinator) and me. We need to help her build out her tree :)

Private User
yesterday at 11:58 PM

No path between us either.

Showing all 10 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion