Elizabeth Warren

Started by Cecelia Walden Mendez on Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Showing all 5 posts
7/15/2014 at 7:34 AM

I'm interested in opinions of Elizabeth's parentage, it seems to me she may have been Augustine Walker's stepdaughter. And John Jouatt her birth father with her mother being Mary Stringer. This is what I have on my tree, but I would like to be as correct as possible.

7/15/2014 at 7:46 AM

Let me Tag Private User she is the curator for Elizabeth Warren

7/15/2014 at 8:36 AM

Elizabeth Warren is my 9th great grandmother.

7/15/2014 at 8:58 AM

Cecelia Walden Mendez

While waiting for Erica would you read the extensive information posted on Elizabeth Warren's profile.

In my opinion I think that information refutes the Jouatt connection..anyway let us wait for Erica's input

Private User
7/24/2014 at 10:43 AM

Hi Cecilia

Apologies, I had thought this covered on another discussion. Have you read the Geni profile overview? It starts with a quote from the historian Caleb Johnson:

Please note this comment from Caleb Johnson, Mayflower researcher:

"Common mistake #1: Richard Warren's wife is not Elizabeth (Jewett/Jonatt/Juett) Marsh. This is easily disproven. Elizabeth (Jewett) Marsh was born in 1614, which makes her not only younger than Richard Warren's two oldest children, but also makes her only fourteen years old when Richard Warren died. [Mayflower Descendant 2:63]."

Elizabeth (Walker) Warren was the daughter of Augustine Walker, as proven by his will (see his profile).

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion