Descendants of Sayid Hasan and Sultan Sharif Ali

Started by Private User on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 4 posts
Private User
7/17/2014 at 9:24 PM

According to the statistics here in Geni, the descendants head count or list of the above profiles so far are as follows:

Sayid Hasan - 607
Sultan Sharif Ali (23) - 5000(maximum)

Hence, the objective is now to get the cooperation/collaboration of all the managers of such descendants.

Private User
7/17/2014 at 10:08 PM

Starting with احمد as manager (I have always set out with this in mind):

Sayid Hasan - 65 profiles only (where most important profile for me is Hajah Rafiah Juba)

And

Sultan Sharif Ali (23) - 154 profiles only (where among the most important profiles are: Pengiran Temenggong Kadir, ruler of the negeri Saribas ; Lebai Ahmad etc)

This will at least help pinpoint each of the managers' key points of interest. The rest is up to the other managers or collaborators to fill. As Encik Aznijar said, the ball is on your courts :)

7/18/2014 at 7:04 AM

Assalamualaikum wbt.
For the time being, I can't see any links that I can participate yet. When it goes to the profiles where I might share collaboration, I'll chip in. Example when it reaches the Daeng Selili clan or the Pahang side of the family.

I could see the help of my collaborators such as Private User and Private User in some of those profiles. Private User and Private User might be of some great help too.

So, the ball is not in my court yet.

All the best,
aznijar.

Private User
7/18/2014 at 2:00 PM

waalaikumsalam wrt wbh.

actually, by collaborating and joining this project , you are already contributing a lot. thank you sir/brother :)

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion