Someone messed up my tree - Need help from Pro/Curator to delete profile/relation!

Started by Lasse Embøl Sørensen on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 6 posts
7/19/2014 at 8:57 AM

I allowed someone to merge or collaborate something in my tree, but she has no clue what she's been doing, and now informations are wrong regarding some people. Can I get someone to help me and delete this persons descendants from my tree?

Ellen Marie Kristensen

(also, if you can remove anything that has anything to do with this person: Johanne Lund Eriksen i would be grateful, she has just accepted every merge she came across, so everything is just wrong, at least from Ellen Marie Kristensen and younger.

Thanks a bunch!

7/19/2014 at 11:27 AM

So she was not wife of Jens Kristian Henriksen

7/19/2014 at 11:30 AM

Are these her children and is this not correct?
Henrik Kristian Henriksen

Marie Johanne Henriksen

7/20/2014 at 3:01 AM

Currently there is two Jenses. There's not much info so I can live with them being deleted so I can add them again without the branch of 'eriksens'. Please delete Ellen and Jens, their children and every other descendants from them. Thank you.

10/20/2014 at 11:07 AM

Sorry but I do not make any research during the summer time: Jens Kristian Henriksen was married twice - 2nd was Ester and 1st wife was Ellen Marie Christensen, born 23. dec 1849 (Øster) Bøvling Sogn, Skodborg herred and Hendrik Kristian Hendriksen born 11. april 1880 Bøvling Sogn, Skodborg Herred. Married to Elfrida Marie Marentine Christiansen, born at Knuds sogn, Odense on 16th Nov 1883. Died on 21st Oct 1942 Videbæk and Henrik Kristian Henriksen died on 4th July 1957. He was Carpenter and police - my mother in Laws father was the son of Henrik and Elfrida, Henrik died on 20th July 1971 at Videbæk. JENS KRISTIAN HENRIKSEN WAS THE SON OF HENRIK MADSEN - AND WHY JENS KR.HENRIKSEN (SON OF HENDRIK - BECAME HENDRIKSEN). Personally I think it was very disrespectful to call me - a person WHO has no GLUE of what she i doing - everyone can make mistakes - and with no bad intentions - but this is what I have come up with. I have photoes of Vilhelm Børge Hendriksen from his childhood. Best regards Johanne Lund Eriksen

10/27/2014 at 6:36 AM

@Lasse Embøl Sørensen: I do not understand what it is you think that is wrong here. Surely the Jens Henriksen married to Ellen Marie Kristensen is a son of Henrik Andersen Pugpoth and Anania Bech Madsdatter. Best regards - Michael EneRiis

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion