IS THIS WHAT THEY CALL GLOBAL WARMING??????

Started by Sandra Keefe nee McNamee on Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Participants:

Showing all 5 posts
1/12/2010 at 10:37 AM

Well people, I don't know about you, but from where I am at, if this is what they call global warming I will have to eat my hat !!! It is snowing like it has never snowed before.....and my poor old bones are so cold...even with the central heating going full blast you can still feel the cold.....turn it up any more and we will all get a nose bleed!! Spoke to Nads in Nassau and she said that it is very cold there too. Well, when I was in Nassau two years ago we were all walking around with a jumper on as it was so cold. You should see all the people walking pass hugging themselves to keep warm. Well ...I was never so surprised......that cold in Nassau? Last year the weather in Nassau was wonderful while I was there. Thank God.
People here in England can't get to work.....children can't go to school......people falling and breaking their bones.....what next? Our hospitals are full of adults and children with broken bones because our side walks are not cleared by our council...".we have run out of salt " they say.....then why are we paying all this money to them if they are not going to make sure that in an extreme case like this, the minor roads and side walks are cleared, so that we can safely get out to get the necessary items that we need? Well....I am not a happy bunny !! From where I am sitting at this moment, all I have to say is "BRING ON THE GLOBAL WARMING"...I will have some of that !! What are your views of this "Global Warming" thing? What is happening on your side of the world? Come on people let us have a discussion. Laugh.

1/12/2010 at 10:58 AM

It was FREEZING in Miami and we don't have the right clothes for it.

1/12/2010 at 11:05 AM

Come on girl...do what I do. It is call layers!!!! Dave keep saying that I go to bed with more clothes than I wear in the days. Laugh. Picture this: Pjs....socks...jumper, electrical blanket and if he would let me I would wrap my head!! Laugh. I can tell you it is not a pretty sight!!! Laugh. Who cares as long as I am warm. Laugh.

1/31/2010 at 8:35 AM

@ Is this what they call Global Warming?????

4/17/2010 at 8:05 AM
Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion