• Charles
    Geni member
Showing all 5 posts
Private User
3/1/2010 at 9:31 AM

Rodney who is this ?

Private User
3/2/2010 at 4:23 AM

Charles Gray Briscoe was Dad's oldest son, born in Houston during the second World War, lived for a time in the Philippines and died in Oakland, California in 1979. I began searching for him more than 20 years ago and learned that he had died several years before. My search efforts lead me to his widow and his daughters, Denise and Charmaine and their children living in Vallejo, California. I was on my way to Hawaii one year and stopped off in San Francisco to meet Charmaine but she unfortunately did not show up. I later invited her to a family reunion and she and her children have made it to a couple of them. In fact, she met and ultimately married a young Cincinnati man while in attendance at the family reunion! They live in the Vallejo area and have two additional children. We are in contact and spoke about a month ago. She and Lonnie stay in closer contact. She's a very nice person.

Private User
3/3/2010 at 8:41 AM

I am out done! I don't remember EVER hearing about another brother.

5/4/2010 at 1:14 AM

thats my grandfather

Private User
5/4/2010 at 5:12 AM

hey Le'Char!

How are you??? I haven't seen you in years! I'm glad you've joined us! This is your family's website. Yes, Charles Gray Briscoe was your grandfather and our brother. I have another picture of him and his mother when he was a baby. I never a chance to meet him however, my mother and I were traveling through the Oakland/San Franscisco area around the time of his tragic death. We found the picture of your grandfather when my father (your great grandfather) Charles Payne Gray, died in 1971. I have lots of information to share with you. Please browse around as this is your family and check out the tree. Contribute to it where you can and invite other family members in. We have a great start but we have a very long way to go!!! I look forward to continued conversations!

your great uncle Rodney,

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion