The public discussion you requested has been deleted.

Going Back to CAli to celbrate

Started by Private User on Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni member
Showing all 1 post
Private User
4/20/2010 at 2:50 PM

April 24 in Los Angeles CA. I will be celebrating my home coming with Joel Osteen and Lakewood C. at Dodger Stadium.

I discovered the Champion in me in Los Angeles back in 2002.
I traveled around the country working in the music and PR field so I had to tune in where ever there was a radio or TV.

In the last 3 years I wanted to show my faithfulness to the JO Ministries and Lakewood Church and became an extended Volunteer & partner (if there is such a thing if not there is one now). I consider my self an official extended member and accepted Pastor Osteen declaration on Sept. 6, 2009.

People often ask me, “don’t you have to fellowship with other believers.” I tell them yes, I constantly meet other believers in my daily walk. Pastor Osteen say’s “Every Believer is a Minster. It’s also good to be rooted in your local church, but I believe that the church can also be rooted in you.

Where ever you go you can be a blessing to someone or encourage someone or tell them about God greatness.

It was no accident that Lakewood was started the same year I was born 1959. And it was no accident out of all the ministries I could have served Lakewood would be the one.

Over the years I have seen how the Lord rewards those who seek after him. My trip back home is one of those rewards. I want to thank God, Pastor Osteen, and the entire staff for the opportunity to server an exciting ministry.

As you have prayed for each one of us over the years, I am returning the prayer and praying for each and everyone to have an Ephesians 3:20 decade. Kevin. L. Wafford

Showing all 1 post

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion