Re: Romeo Family

Начала Sandra Emfinger Четверг, 20 Мая 2010

Участники:

Показаны все 1 сообщение
20/5/2010 в 11:07 до полудня

I was surprised to see your e-mail. Of course we are very interested in our history. Great Grandpa Romeo, (Joseph Romeo), was from Compolbello De Missira Sicily. Of course he is deceased long ago, he came over on a ship with his Mother and sister's to Ellis Island in New York City. He was arraged to marry Mary Celeste Centofanti, which they did marry and have four children. Mary Romeo-Schuldt (deceased), Frank Romeo (deceased), Jean Emfinger 80 year old and Joseph Romeo Jr (deceased).

Regina Romeo married Donald G. Emfinger 61 year's ago, in 1971 I met my husband there oldest son Danny Emfinger we have been married 39 years. We have two children our daughter is married to Adrian Perez for 6 years and they have a 4 year old daughter Regina Maria Perez. Our son is David Joseph Emfinger he is living in Hamburg Germany and Married to Ulli they have a 6 month old son Bodhi.

Of course there are decendents of Frank Romeo he has one son Frankie who's name was changed by his mother when she remarried. Mary Romeo-Schuldt has two daughter's Gail Schuldt-Arnerich Married to Michael Arnerich they have two grown children, Samantha Arnerich and Michael Arnerich Jr., Joseph Romeo has a son, Joseph Romeo 3rd. son Andrew Romeo and daughter Ashley Romeo. Also I forgot Uncle John Romeo, Jean's brother that was between her and the youngest Joseph Romeo Jr. John Romeo has two children, Michael Romeo and Terri Romeo-Regan she has a daughter Samantha Regan. Michael Romeo has children I just don't know there names.

Показаны все 1 сообщение

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении