David Gottlieb (born Germany 1916, now deceased)

Started by Morven Main on Thursday, June 3, 2010

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

• Selma
    Geni member
Showing all 5 posts
6/3/2010 at 8:42 AM

I came across a reference to Selma Prost on Geni, and believe she might be the sister of David Gottlieb of London. My husband and I are writing a 'mini' biography of David in connection with a bibliographic study of his publishing companies. We know that David's sister was Selma, that she married someone called Prost and that their mother was Lotte (possibly spelled Loti).

If this is indeed the same David, we would be very grateful for any biographical information anyone might have about him (and/or his family) such as where he was born, his father's occupation, what line of business he went into after his publishing career, etc.

We would be happy to share information we have about David if it is the same person.

Many thanks

Morven

8/1/2012 at 5:56 PM

i believe i may have known David Gottlieb very well. He died in the mid 1980s, please contact me, If it is the same person, as I believe I can tell you much more.
Paul microms40@yahoo.com

8/1/2012 at 6:09 PM

Selma

Morven - you should hit the link on this profile that says Contact Profile Manager, which will send an email to them. They may not see this discussion.

Also, I recommend that you copy and paste your post back into this thread, but delete your email. Have them contact you on Geni email for your actual email. It's safer than putting your email out on a very public site.

Good luck!

8/1/2012 at 6:12 PM

Sorry Paul and Morven. I sped read. You might still delete your email Paul and contact Morven through Geni mail :)

8/28/2012 at 6:12 AM

Dear Paul

We replied (to your direct emai) but haven't heard anyhting yet - so this is just to confirm that we would be very grateful to know anything you might be able to tell us about David Gottlieb.

Many thanks

Morven

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion