Just reading:

Started by Private User on Friday, June 4, 2010

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 8 posts
Private User
6/4/2010 at 2:04 AM

Sorry to ask but cuzin so if Kekuia was hanai'd who would be his biological parents, is? the anserw is probably their but i can't see it. Thank you cuzin for all your hard work. Just making sure i soak up every information that you work so hard on. Mahalo once again. Your ohana

Private User
6/4/2010 at 2:12 PM

Mahalo cousin, you anserwed it just right! "will be revealed when the time is right". Thankyou once again for all your wisdom and knowledge. God bless you and your ohana. Donna

6/5/2010 at 2:02 PM

wow! kekuia is the father of Jack William Kekuia right? kupunakane to my tutu man Julian n Lui etc. Is Kekuia of Hawaii piha?

Private User
6/6/2010 at 1:10 AM

Private User Private User I was looking through the tree and at a certain point of the tree, I found myself getting confused with the order of particular profiles. As we are wanting to document the tree for safe keeping, we would also like to be exact with the order of birth as well and will appreciate any kokua with confirmation of KEKUIA generation, JACK KEKUIA WILLIAMS generation, and if any known info of my tutukane LUI P KEKUIA WILLIAMS generation!! Mahalo nui...

6/6/2010 at 2:03 AM

CUZZIN LEM/DONNA- KNOW DAT MY TUTU JULIAN WAS DA ELDEST OF ALL SIBLINGS...NT JULIA WAS DA 2ND CHILD DAT I KNOW OF...UNKO BULLIE WOULD KNOW DA ORDER...YES DATS A GREAT IDEA! TO DOCUMENT THIS PRECIOUS FAMILY HISTORY FOR SAFE KEEPING...GET CHOKE LOLO HEADS OUT DEAH DAT WOULD FUCK THINGS UP LOL..

6/6/2010 at 2:13 AM

CUZZIN SKY- HUIKAU AU LOL..MARY KAPIKO "KUKUMA" IS DA YOUNGEST SISTAH OF JACK WILLIAM KEKUIA RIGHT? OR IS IT PIKO LI'I? JUST WANNA CLARIFY THIS...THANKS FOR REPLYN TO POST MESSAGE

Private User
6/6/2010 at 2:24 AM

Whatever the circumstances may be, most key information may have gone to the grave but as far as researching what is available and undocumented @ this time is just and in the meantime resources are all that not many do have until new discoveries decides to reveal itself!!

6/6/2010 at 7:50 PM

hiki no sky..i like some fry rice too lol...enjoy

Showing all 8 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion