• Geni member
  • Private User
    Geni member
  • Private User
    Geni member

Bahsedilen Profiller:

Bütün mesajları (9) gösteriyor
15/6/2010 at 1:08 ÖÖ

How awsome a child specks of their father or a grandchild specks or their grandfather......and so on......

I have knowin my mother inlaw for a few years now, and at the beginning wasnt all that good, under the circumstances it wasnt the meet an love you greet...lol....

We got through that and now today I would do anything for my mother inlaw Mrs Cindy Paku brings the best out of any one....She is loving, caring and whanaus anyone and anywho....My mother inlaw is a great example of her father William Carroll and her mother Ngaro Carroll.....

These are the people who made us yesturday, and today and for tomorrow....

For me never disrespect whom comes into ones life and share the ability to change and love at the same time.....

Chur

Private User
15/6/2010 at 12:07 ÖS

Don't seem to talk about my father much now,ut still remember him. I wrote a little story about him on his profile but not as much as what I could.

Fathers are not regarded as the bread winners today as women represent now in some way. Coming from a person that lost her father at a young age, cherish them while you have them. Many a time I watched my class mates cousins and friends with their fathers and wondered what it would have been like if he was there for us, our children and our mokopuna.
As for mum she survive a cruel awakening, but did we really appreciate that?

15/6/2010 at 5:49 ÖS

I bet that wasnt a good feeling seeing everyone else with their Dads....Never mind you guys survived it and thats the main thing.

My kids go through similiar feelings, with having no grandparents here living in oz....Which is a shame cos I miss that to, seeing my children growing with their grandparents...

Gee all this talking about Dads and stuff has really made me miss my Dad....I best be ringing him now...lol...

Private User
15/6/2010 at 6:58 ÖS

Well now getting away from Fathers. Did you see the land photos in Te Araroa. I'm sure you will recognise 2 blocks

Private User
15/6/2010 at 7:04 ÖS

What you wrote about sis Mere, yr right she was a mother, father and nan to all our whanau. Thats most probably why she didn't have kidz, she wouldn't of had time for her own.

Little man took up most of her time..........hehehe... I'll pay for that one.

16/6/2010 at 1:46 ÖÖ

lol....hehehe I know...(Clive)

Private User
28/6/2010 at 3:10 ÖÖ

Kia ora cuz,aunty awesome comments.For me my father was always a promise broken, or another rumour spoken hes here ,hes there ,i will be there tomorrow ,ill be there next weekend.when i was growing up i never really new my father (Te Atua) mum and him broke up when i was 4 and i didnt get to know him well until i was in my late teens.But i guess that my korero isint really about him its about my whanau not just maori but pakeha as well without there help tutilage and guidance i could have been a nasty little pakage by now adhd hyperactive Whatever you call it.Granted i wasnt an angel i never really had time to settle but every time i was moved i was lucky enough to have had someone to teach me something Bill Rooke mums x and now a permenant fixture in my life taught me how to weave willow and how to pick apples and prune trees all valueable lessons.Aunty Mary Ewers always grilling me about saving and looking after yourself and of course the bush as she is the biggest greenie i know lol.Uncle Kako teaching me respect.Papa Hare Waiomio work ethic aunty Angela the value of Honesty Aunty Mere the value of the spoken word over the fists nanny ngaro how to cook a meeean dough boy and look after your whanau no matter what and my ma Sandra Jean Ewers the Strongest woman i know all of the above my greatest teacher.

Although i didnt have a father and i found that hard (very hard) i had a whanau and they taught me as a father would teach his son all the lessons he needs to strive in life so no matter how much we miss,mourn,or fear our farthers our whanau is important and the examples that we as whanau set for our mokos is not just important but crucial.
so in summary quite simply love each other,respect each other,teach each other together we are strong alone we are weak.

lol peace
Moeanu Manuera Carroll

Private User
28/6/2010 at 1:35 ÖS

Well fathers dad has gone and we have placed our thoughts where the heart grows fonder or value where the heart reachs.

It is not what we don't have in our lives, but who is there, to cherish the moments of need.

Tika tou korero iti pounamu Moeanu mou aroha ki tou whanau.

The smallest words express the strength of whanau and love that is still held for the glimmer of change.

7/7/2010 at 1:47 ÖÖ

Chur cuz, you are so right....Its the people and whanau around us that made us who we are today, who help us and guided us through our mishaps, anger and happiness....Who shaped and helped us to be the unique people that we are today...As for me, my Mum and Dad separated when I was very young to. I had my older brothers to step in and they became my dads....Haha sometimes my pain in the rear to as older siblings are....I know my Dad was always there....He just wasnt there to guide me, love me and support me, how ever he did play some part of the person that I am today....I think the most thing I miss was his hugs and him telling me that he loved me....As for now, been all growin up and having children of my own I treasure every minute of the day that I can tell them I love them and give them kises and hugs...The one thing I do know is that we learn from our up bringing and we make sure that we bring our children up different from how we were raised....When ever that time of my Dad not being with us, will be the day that my up bringing as a child, the hugs, the kises, will go right out the door...Treasure all I say....xoxo

Bütün mesajları (9) gösteriyor

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion