The public discussion you requested has been deleted.

???? Gupta

Started by Private User on Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Participants:

• Private User
    Geni member
  • Private User
    Geni Pro

Profiles Mentioned:

• Ramesh
    Geni member
  • Kalyani
    Geni member
Showing all 7 posts
Private User
6/22/2010 at 10:56 PM

His name was Ramesh Gupta and was the father of Kalyani and Mohini
Reyhan Datta

Private User
6/23/2010 at 6:55 AM

Are you in touch with any of their descendants?

Private User
6/23/2010 at 6:28 PM

Mohini who was the younger daughter died in London many years ago. She was married to a Swiss. Kalyani was married to Iggy Arif( I don't know his proper name) and had a daughter, Yasmin. They divorced and she married Rahmat Khan who was with Burmah Shell. After Partition, they migrated to Pakistan and had a daughter and a son.
Shirine's grandson, Sunanda Datta Ray will be able to gibe you details. I will ask him and revert to you. He is on the Tree.
Reyhan

Private User
6/24/2010 at 12:59 AM

I have got some of information from Sunanda (he is a journalist) and is also related to you the same way I am!
Ramesh's elder daughter was Kalyani ( she was one of the most beautiful woman I have ever known!) As I said earlier she was first married to Iggy Arif with whom she had a daughter Yasmin. She divorced him and married Rahmat Khan. They lived in Pakistan. They had two children, Semima and Haider.
Some people who have no business really to be on the Tree have been posted their by their relatives who are on the Tree by virtue of marriage. For instance, you will have come across masses of Chanda on the Tree. They are no relation. Somebody who is connected by marriage have been adding them! I don't know how to seperate the Tree!

Private User
6/24/2010 at 9:41 AM

Mohini's husband was Swiss named Charlot (pro. Sharlo) Mussaud while Kalyani was married to Rahmat Khan.

Private User
6/24/2010 at 12:51 PM

Thanks! I've added them all the the tree, for example Kalyani Gupta is here: Kalyani

Private User
6/24/2010 at 6:20 PM

Thanks!
If you want further information, Kalyani was married (1) Iggy Ariff - I daughter, Yasmin from this marriage. (2) Rahmat Khan and had one daughter, Semima and a son Haidar.
Mohini was married to Charlot (pronounced "Sharlo" ) Mussaud . They had no issue!
Reyhan

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion