Where is the collaborators list? Here it is...

Started by Marsha Gail (Kamish) Veazey on Friday, June 25, 2010

Participants:

Showing all 10 posts
6/25/2010 at 8:12 AM

From the forum:

Your list of collaborators has been moved from your settings to its own list page. Use the view all link on your collaborator profile module to view your list of collaborators. You can also view a complete list of another user's collaborators from their collaborator profile module.

The setting the determines whether your collaborators appears in your recently online list has moved to the Recent Activity settings.

6/25/2010 at 8:16 AM

However, I didn't find it there. I finally found LISTS under RELATIVES. Not intuitive IMNSHO. Anyone else confused?

Private User
6/25/2010 at 9:02 AM

You find it in the right column of your own PROFILE page, Marsha Gail (Kamish) Veazey

6/25/2010 at 9:28 AM

Well, duh. Thanks, Bjorn. I used to be a lot smarter before I turned 50 -er 29. :)

Private User
6/25/2010 at 9:47 AM

Yeah that was weird. You requested a merge again, so I thought, oh, I'll put her automatic now, and I went to settings and it was gone. Poof! So I went to "Home" and there was this discussion by you. Giggle. I'm glad you started the discussion. I'd even gone to home already and looked and didn't see it. I guess I need another cup of coffee.

6/25/2010 at 10:12 AM

Thanks for trusting me with auto-merging, Dee Dee. I'll be very careful!

Yeah, I've never been afraid to ask the stupid question. Everyone already knows what I'm like. ;)

Private User
12/16/2010 at 5:44 AM

Can someone please tell me where the collaborator list has been moved too?

12/16/2010 at 5:48 AM

I think it's starting to be a game for Noah. Where shall we hide the list next?

Anyway, go to your profile (not your home page) and click the Activity tab. Some collaborators will show to your right. There you'll see the link to the entire list.

Private User
12/17/2010 at 6:13 AM

I stated this in the old forum, but I would think it would make sense to make the collaborator list a tab on the Merge Center (instead of it's own page), though still accessible through the user's activity page.

What do you think?
Noah Tutak
Michael Stangel

12/17/2010 at 7:23 AM

At some point I think we'll just move the Collaborators module to the front of the profile. Stay tuned!

Showing all 10 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion