Stuff you didn't know about Gilbert Kangiser

Начал Daniel Kangiser Пятница, 2 Июля 2010

Участники:

Упомянутые профайлы:

• Gilbert
    Geni member
Показаны все 2 сообщения
2/7/2010 в 9:23 после полудня

Dad protected all of us from the horrors of war. He only told good stories or funny stories about what he went through during WWII to protect us from the horrors he saw. When I was in the Coast Guard and on liberty he tal;ked to me about many things that he and his brothers went through in defense of our nation. Dad used to have to repair airplanes that were shot up, many times Marine pilots that brought that plane had severe injuries. Mean while Dad's island was being bombed on a regular basis. Dad was crying and told me I had no idea what it was like., he was 79 years old, and it was the first time he let it out. We were in the garden and talked for over 2 hours.Dad admitted every sin to me, and I admitted every sin to him.

2/7/2010 в 9:35 после полудня

Did you know our father always told good stories about WWII, never a bad story. Was our Father protecting us. Yes he was, and he even told me so. If we knew the true story then we would be afraid. I expect all good Fathers from that era did the same.Post tramatic stress simdrone didn't exist then. It didn't start in 2001.

Показаны все 2 сообщения

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении