• Geni Pro

Profiles Mentioned:

• brendon denning
    Geni member
Showing all 7 posts
Private User
8/7/2010 at 9:30 PM

Hi Mandy.

Could you contact me on richardgenealogy@hotmail.com about the posting of private information on these websites.

Thanks
Richard Oades

Private User
1/19/2011 at 4:06 PM

One word - denied

Private User
2/16/2011 at 8:46 PM

Hi Justin. I don't follow what you are trying to say. What is it you want me to do?

Private User
3/1/2011 at 11:45 PM

Thank you for your response Justin. You will recall that I sent an email to you requesting you to tell me where you obtained my families particulars, such as dates of birth and realtionships. Why won't you provided that information?

brendon denning
5/12/2011 at 7:00 PM

justin,who r u in relation 2 me,been tryn 2 contact u with no answer,why did u post my personl detals,who do u think u r? plese reply
brendon denning

Private User
5/13/2011 at 8:28 AM

If you have a family tree elsewhere on the world wide web (created by you or a relative who knows of you), and it was public at some point and a Gedcom was available or even if it was just open, people can copy it if it connects to their tree with a common ancestor. I doubt Justin was stalking anybody, but was just trying to fill in the details to his family tree, and your names happen to have been on it.

My personal suggestion is Justin make "Living people" profiles private if he would still like to keep this information for his detailed family tree so that the rest can't see.

Private User
5/19/2011 at 12:04 AM

I don't think that is the case at all KCurator. If it were as innocent as you state - being public on www - then why hasn't Justin Paul NEWLAND responded to explain where he obtained the information? The silence is deafening.

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion