Qureshi Family

Started by Muhammad Arshad Qureshi on Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Showing all 5 posts
9/29/2010 at 12:30 AM

Salaam. Any body knows about Qureshi , siddiqui, Taymi( Abu Bakr Sidique) family in sub-continent. Three brothers came from Madina,near about 1800 A.D. one settled in Kashmir, one in Khallabut , One in Boe, Dalola, (Abdul Kareem s/o Abdul Kareem).His Descendent are also In Pakhal , Bher Kund, Hamsherian, Mansehra , Abbotabad Pakistan.At that time This region was called in India at time. May be some 's descendent in India.
Muhammad Arshad Qureshi

12/14/2010 at 2:04 PM

Dear Arshad I am Adil Qureshi was just browsing & the places & story looks a bit familiar ( Bher Kund, Hamsherian, Mansehra , Abbotabad ) . From my elders I have heard it to that our fore fathers migrated from Saudia to hazara & in 18th century , have heard that they were judges ( Qazies ) too .if you have the bio graphy of your family plz be in contact I am very eager to know mine too .
Email adress I_walkingalone@yahoo.com
PH : 03454009317 only recive sms then call sorry but work in telenor to customers calls that is the only reason .
either mail me or sms me ur name .

1/7/2011 at 9:06 AM

Salam.
How are you. I,m glad to know about your interest.
Out of three brothers one settled in Khallabut (Darband ) near Haripur. I do not know his name, his descendant are in Haripur,.
Where are you living . Send me some of your names of elders. May be you have ,Abdul Kareem, abdul Kaleem , Shoaib Like that.
Our Ancestor were Qazi in Hazara , Kashmir region.

1/9/2011 at 3:01 AM

Salaam Muhammad and adil,
if these people you are referring to, then it is best to "tag" them in this discussion, so that people reading it will be able to view all of the information you have them, and their place within the tree.

See Tagging under ==> http://wiki.geni.com/index.php/Glossary#T

Shmuel-Aharon Kam,
Geni Curator

1/9/2011 at 3:03 AM

OOPS! I lost half a sentence there.

if these people you are referring to, are already in the tree....

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion