Agee's , ancestors and descendents in Manikine Towne Virginia

Started by Eldon Clark (C) on Friday, October 8, 2010

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 11 posts
10/8/2010 at 1:32 PM

I am starting this for anyone related to or interested in this group of Huguenots Maybe we can solve some of the mysteries and myths about these people. A lot has been documented but there are a lot of gaps including mine.
James Agee, Sr.

10/8/2010 at 1:59 PM

My Bryant ancestors are part of this group. I'll help out when I can.

10/8/2010 at 4:20 PM

Hi David, I dont know if it is Geni or my computer but I have no flash, only HTML so I can send messages but not much else. Could you send me a link to one of your Bryant's?
Thank you

10/8/2010 at 4:27 PM

I have several James Agee's in my family tree. Do any of these sound like the one you're looking for: James Agee 1844-1905; James 1725-1821; James C 1826-1891; James M 1905-1915; James Robert 1868-?.

I am related to the Agees through both my mom's family & my husband's family & I have a lot of info on the family, including a 4-page history writtem by my grandmother, Bessie Pruden Agee & another 2-page older one I just found in my mom's papers after she died a few months ago. I'd be happy to share anything I have. I've already posted the histories in my photos & there are several photos of Agees in my Pruden Family Album. All can be accessed through my profile or look for my tree under "Curtis-Boggs Family tree".

Feel free to contact me if you'd like further info.

10/8/2010 at 5:21 PM

Hi Darlene
I think They are too young My dead end James probably born late 1600s but if you would post a link, I'll check it out

10/9/2010 at 6:56 PM

This is one of the earliest Bryant who settled in Manikin
James Bryant, Sr.

10/10/2010 at 11:49 AM

Thanks for your replies. Eldon, I hate to sound dumb, but I guess when it comes to computers, I am! I haven't been able to fingure out how to send a link from here. If you can tell me how to do it, I'd be happy to send the info on to you.

Thanks, Darlene

10/10/2010 at 1:38 PM

Darlene, to send a link, copy the URL from the top of your browser into the message. Its that easy. Here is an example. was just going to write you about this tree. In the of the tree are two private profiles managed by @Donald Keith Conley. Do you know who who he is or why these would be private?

10/10/2010 at 1:41 PM

Darlene, forgot to ask. When I am searching your tree, do you mind if I do merges that I find?

10/10/2010 at 3:32 PM

Thanks for the onfo. Please feel free to do any merges you find. Donald (Keith) Conley is my nephew & I have access to all merges of his profiles. He's very busy & I don't see him on here very often. I tried your link & it came up "page not found". If you could give me the names involved, I'll look it up & see if I can fix it.

10/11/2010 at 7:10 PM

Darlene, if a profile is private in the tree, all you see is the first initial and last name. Don't know what happened to the link. I'll see if I can do it again

Showing all 11 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion