The public discussion you requested has been deleted.

Agee's , ancestors and descendents in Manikine Towne Virginia

Started by Private User on Friday, October 8, 2010

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 11 posts
Private User
10/8/2010 at 1:32 PM

I am starting this for anyone related to or interested in this group of Huguenots Maybe we can solve some of the mysteries and myths about these people. A lot has been documented but there are a lot of gaps including mine.
James Agee

10/8/2010 at 1:59 PM

My Bryant ancestors are part of this group. I'll help out when I can.

Private User
10/8/2010 at 4:20 PM

Hi David, I dont know if it is Geni or my computer but I have no flash, only HTML so I can send messages but not much else. Could you send me a link to one of your Bryant's?
Thank you
Eldon

10/8/2010 at 4:27 PM

Eldon,

I have several James Agee's in my family tree. Do any of these sound like the one you're looking for: James Agee 1844-1905; James 1725-1821; James C 1826-1891; James M 1905-1915; James Robert 1868-?.

I am related to the Agees through both my mom's family & my husband's family & I have a lot of info on the family, including a 4-page history writtem by my grandmother, Bessie Pruden Agee & another 2-page older one I just found in my mom's papers after she died a few months ago. I'd be happy to share anything I have. I've already posted the histories in my photos & there are several photos of Agees in my Pruden Family Album. All can be accessed through my profile or look for my tree under "Curtis-Boggs Family tree".

Feel free to contact me if you'd like further info.

Darlene

Private User
10/8/2010 at 5:21 PM

Hi Darlene
I think They are too young My dead end James probably born late 1600s but if you would post a link, I'll check it out

10/9/2010 at 6:56 PM

This is one of the earliest Bryant who settled in Manikin
James Bryant, Sr.

10/10/2010 at 11:49 AM

Thanks for your replies. Eldon, I hate to sound dumb, but I guess when it comes to computers, I am! I haven't been able to fingure out how to send a link from here. If you can tell me how to do it, I'd be happy to send the info on to you.

Thanks, Darlene

Private User
10/10/2010 at 1:38 PM

Darlene, to send a link, copy the URL from the top of your browser into the message. Its that easy. Here is an example. http://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000008899991191I was just going to write you about this tree. In the of the tree are two private profiles managed by @Donald Keith Conley. Do you know who who he is or why these would be private?

Private User
10/10/2010 at 1:41 PM

Darlene, forgot to ask. When I am searching your tree, do you mind if I do merges that I find?

10/10/2010 at 3:32 PM

Eldon,

Thanks for the onfo. Please feel free to do any merges you find. Donald (Keith) Conley is my nephew & I have access to all merges of his profiles. He's very busy & I don't see him on here very often. I tried your link & it came up "page not found". If you could give me the names involved, I'll look it up & see if I can fix it.

Darlene

Private User
10/11/2010 at 7:10 PM

Darlene, if a profile is private in the tree, all you see is the first initial and last name. Don't know what happened to the link. I'll see if I can do it again

Eldon

Showing all 11 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion