DAR Possible

Started by none on Monday, October 11, 2010

Participants:

Showing all 2 posts
none
10/11/2010 at 12:06 PM

I am married to Robert Norris, son of Darrell, son of John LeRoy, son of Stephen, son of Elias, son of Nathaniel. I would like any relatives living in Ohio that might have more information on Elias and Mary Ann Humphrey to contact me. Nathaniel Norris is already established as a Patriot so it is just a matter of bringing him forward. I will be in touch with Barbara Norris Smith but her eye sight is poor and she is now 86years yound.

10/11/2010 at 4:03 PM

Hello Mary,

just wanted to tell you that you made this a PUBLIC discussion. It can be seen by ALL Geni users (and Google). A Public Discussion is actually LESS likely to be seen by your actual family. So you MIGHT want to delete your comment, and start over with a new Family Discussions which will be visible ONLY to your Family-Group.

Also, I see that you have started this discussion about specific people, but did NOT link to the relevant profiles. You'll get much better results if you do so, because the discussion will be visible from the profile itself, and will be seen by the profile managers as well. Tagging does NOT work in the subject line.

See Tagging under ==> http://wiki.geni.com/index.php/Glossary#T

Shmuel Aharon Kam,
Geni Curator

Showing all 2 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion