Marriage to?

Started by Heather West on Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Profiles Mentioned:

• Alvina
    Geni member
Showing all 6 posts
10/12/2010 at 5:33 PM

Do you have who Alvina married? Or who her children were? I have Charles Kindsvatter as her husband, Don and Lawrance as her sons, Don Kindsvatter married someone named Esther and they had two children, Don and Lynne.

10/13/2010 at 12:27 PM

Heather, nice to hear from you. I have some information on my Ancestry.com website and would like to send you an invitation to view what I have. I can invite you as an Editor, where you can make corrections, additions, view any living family members, etc.

As for Alvina, you have what I have, she married Charles Kindsvatter, they had 2 sons, Lawrence and Donald. Don was married to Esther Lewis and they had two children, Don and Lynn. I spoke to Lynn on the phone about a year ago and she gave me some information. She is married to a gentleman named a man (can't remember his first name here) but last name is Firth and they live in Corapolis, PA.
I have recently changed computers and some of my information did not transfer right so am having trouble locating people.

I am descended from Alvina's older brother Charles Jackson, and his son Delbert C. Jackson.

I think this will help you here.
You sent several emails and I will answer each one individually here.
Thanks for your help.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Phyllis Jackson-Treadway Boyse

10/13/2010 at 12:36 PM

Heather, Lynne Kindsvatter is married to Troy Firth and they live in Spartansburg PA.

10/13/2010 at 8:17 PM

I would love to see your site on Ancestry.com! I'm trying to build my own with my daughter and son who are interested in their family tree. We've certainly enjoyed the photos and such ... what a treat! I'll keep looking over my notes and see if I have any other information or names that you might not ... but you've done a great job recording family history. Thank you so much for sharing!

10/14/2010 at 3:47 PM

Phyllis.
this is a PUBLIC discussion. It can be seen by ALL Geni users (AND Google). You especially do not want to write your email address here, where spammers can see it. So you MIGHT want to delete your comment, and send a private message instead.

Shmuel Aharon Kam.
Geni Curator

10/14/2010 at 6:42 PM

Thank you Shmuel.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion