Sayid Hasan

Started by Private User on Thursday, October 28, 2010

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 15 posts
Private User
10/28/2010 at 1:34 PM

Apologise most of the captions are in malay below, i personally disclaimed any authorship of such links as well as any parties wishing to link me or my families to such a project with adverse intentions. Curator Private User has been kind enough to help with these two profiles. Anyway, here goes one of the profile:

This profile is based on this book produced by the historical centre:
http://www.pusat-sejarah.gov.bn/b-datogodam-sinopsis.htm

And Dato Godam is in wikipedia:
http://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dato_Godam

Also lately, some info on Dato Godam from facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=107498212603101&v=info

Well, according to the history, sayid hasan came from palembang into brunei and then he married into one of Dato Godam's decendants... sayid hasan is a 6th generation of great grandfathers to me and for some bruneians just 4th and some of them i know too.

Private User
10/28/2010 at 2:24 PM

So you're saying they came from Malaysia to Brunei? That's a hike ....

Keep going, this is fascinating history. What brought him to Brunei? Why did he stay?

Private User
10/28/2010 at 2:41 PM

hang on erica :)

Dato Godam
(8th great grandfather)

thats the profile u r talkin about (m i right?), he came from sarawak to brunei, according to history he helped one of the sultans of brunei and hence, a very noble man... but then another profile Sayid Hasan (38) was of an unknown character mentioned in the book and he came from palembang indonesia... this is somewhat not as clear and hence we made it into this project... the book also described that his coming to brunei was even recorded in the historical centre in singapore (which i have yet to confirm, Dato Godam book page 115)... of course, there might be those claiming there' no one by the name "hasan" coming from palembang but then in the old days, people use to "given" names and as such their "official" names were never surfaced when they enter into the local community (this is one of the theories the older folks are arguing about!)...

anyway, being a muslim, it is my duty along other muslims to ensure these two profiles be put into much research as it is linked to our beloved prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and hence be safeguarded but to be as impartial as possible :)

11/5/2010 at 8:44 PM

in my belief .... Abu Bakar asySyukran Abdurrahman AsSaggaf is the First Sultan of Sulu in the Philippines where all other royalties of southeast Asia originated since 1457 AD

11/5/2010 at 9:26 PM

The Arabic Sultan of Sulu in the Philippines:

Sultan Abu Bakar the first sultan since 1457 AD

Sultan Kamalud Din

Sultan Maharaja Upu

Sultan Pangiran Buddiman

Sultan Tanga

Sultan Bungsu

Sultan Nasirud Din

Sultan Karamat

Sultan Shahabud Din

Sultan Mustafa (Shapiud Din)

Sultan Mohammed Nasarud Din

Sultan Alimud Din I

Sultan Mohammed Muizzid Din

Sultan Israil

Sultan Mohammed Alimud Din II

Sultan Mohammed Sarapud Din

Sultan Mohammed Alimud Din III

Sultan Jamalul Kiram I

Sultan Jamalul Alam I

Sultan Harun Narrazid (1884 – 1894 AD)

Datu Bataraza the Sultan of Southern Palawan

Private User
11/6/2010 at 2:30 AM

wow, thanks for the info andrei... this is useful :)

7/4/2012 at 11:21 PM

Mona Magno-Veluz: I read your request Mona ... I believed in the Philippines, the possible genealogical lines that could perfectly returned back to Father Adam are those Muslim Filipinos and Cuyuno tribe in Palawan.... It is very difficult now to do research on the Filipino lineage due to the 1849 Claveria's order changing the Filipinosfamily names according to the names of their towns or origins except those with royal lineage.

7/12/2014 at 2:02 PM

Aslaam-u-Alycum,
Imam as Sadiq had a full son named Abdullah , we have some documentation, Should anyone have any documentation or any related information please contact us for further discussion.

This MAY clarify any misunderstanding from Imam *6th( Jaf'ar as Sidiq.

Thank you

Sayed Nazir

Private User
7/13/2014 at 11:23 AM

Alhamdullillah akhi, this is probably curator @rehan allahwala's area but I don't know who he is, I just know he curates the relevant master profiles. My area of research does not go back that far in history, it is only up to 14th century brunei islamic history. Thanks and wassalam.

7/14/2014 at 4:57 PM

Aslaam

Thank you

Could you point me in the right direction or put me in touch with this curator

as-slaam

Private User
7/14/2014 at 8:25 PM

Rehan Allahwala

No problem akhi.

Rehan is the expert in our beloved Prophet's ancestral lineage and he is the current curator of many religious profiles here in Geni.com

I am sure he will be the most knowledgable and helpful to assist in your matters. However, if you are interested in the 14th century Sultans of Brunei, feel free to ask me any questions :)

7/18/2014 at 10:25 AM

Aslaam

perhaps you can help me on a person named Sayed Jumalludin Abu Muhamad (Abaa-du-llah)

it will be so kind of you if you have come across this person and any history regarding

Thank you.

Private User
7/18/2014 at 1:57 PM

Waalaikumslaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

akhi how are you? I hope you are healthy and may our deeds be accepted in this month of ramadhan mubarak.

as for the above name, I am terribly I have not heard not heard of the name before but if you can give me his full ancestral lineage maybe somebody help, insyallah.

take care, akhi, barakallahu feek

7/19/2014 at 8:39 AM

Alslaam,

his lineage is the details i require some name to go by are sayed Alawi (Alavi) and maybe his father name was Sayed Muhamad Murabit.

Hope that maybe some names to go by, will help..
Thank you

Private User
7/19/2014 at 12:24 PM

Waalaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh Akhi

<private> bin Ubaidillah (11)

Showing all 15 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion