Time Line

Начал Richard Radford Вторник, 16 Ноября 2010

Участники:

Показаны все 3 сообщения
16/11/2010 в 9:16 до полудня

Is someone familiar with the timeline settings? I am trying to get all of the people on my tree to show. Our tree has people to the 1600's but the timeline will only show to 1800's. What can I do to see everybody??? Richard Radford

16/11/2010 в 10:25 до полудня

The timeline is based on the list of people that are included. On the right hand side you will see some checkboxes for different classes of people to be included. To include everyone in your family group (4th generation and closer by default) just check the Family Group box. There isn't a way to include everyone in the tree, but you can include specified individuals by adding them with the option just below the list of checkboxes.

Next change the date range to start in say 1600 and click out of that box to cause the timeline to refresh.

1/3/2011 в 6:02 до полудня

Scott.
Last Novenber I really was hoping to get our line printed for the Thanksgiving family group but had to give it up in the interest of using the time otherwise.
Now I'll get back to it. Did you mean that you have to actually type in all of the other names above the forth generation? Is there a way to have them automatically added? There are a great many above that level. I'm frustrated because I've already put that info in one time already.
Can you help?
Second I want to make a ged com to transfer all of this into ancestry.com. Do you know where I can find info on how to do this?
Thanks so much for your time before to ans. my ques.
Ginny Radford

Показаны все 3 сообщения

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении