The public discussion you requested has been deleted.

Johnson Family Connection

Started by Private User on Saturday, December 11, 2010

Participants:

Showing all 6 posts
Private User
12/11/2010 at 5:33 PM

Hi again

My greatgrandfather was Benjamin F. Johnson. I believe that you and I are related on that side of the family, far closer than the Leavitt side of the family.

12/12/2010 at 5:36 AM

Hello Bonnie,

You probably intended this to be a private message, visible only to whoever this is addressed to. Instead you made this a PUBLIC discussion. This means it can be seen by ALL Geni users (and Google). Another type, Family-Discussions can only be seen by family members. So you MIGHT want to delete your comment, and send such a message instead.

You send a message by clicking the "Send Message" link from the menu on right side of their profile.

Shmuel-Aharon Kam,
Geni Curator

Private User
12/12/2010 at 6:37 AM

I just joined the list yesterday, and did not know that there were 2 different ways to send a message.

Sorry.
Bonnie

12/12/2010 at 7:43 AM

But look on the good side, I clicked on you and found out that you are my 9th cousin once removed, but not through my large Johnson family.

Private User
12/18/2010 at 5:14 AM

That's great Hatte! Isn't this what genealogy is for?
Finding others, not just ancestors, but living cousins.

Bonnie

12/18/2010 at 9:52 AM

Private User - Absolutely, in the past 18 months I have discovered and become friends with a number of my cousins 2nd - 6th and have found much admired, more distant cousins here on Geni. It tickles me to know that we are descendants of some interesting, shared ancestor.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion