The public discussion you requested has been deleted.

Removing my wife that was set up as the daughter of my father and mother.

Started by Roberta Swingle (Freebern) on Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Participants:

Showing all 4 posts
12/22/2010 at 8:56 AM

All I want is my wife indicated as my wife. She has the same married last name as my father but only because she married me. A cousin set her and I'm not sure how the problem happened. She is the daughter in-law of my father but the correct tree structure should have her only connected to me as my wife not connected to my father and mother directly. And then of course her profile states she is the daughter of my father and mother, and of course then she is indicated as the sister of my sister. How to correct this?

12/22/2010 at 8:57 AM

It is not from Roberta Swingle. It is from Clarence Swingle Jr - that is another problem.

12/22/2010 at 9:45 PM

you need to be a pro member to disconnect relationships, or else invite a pro member to your family group and ask them to do it for you

12/24/2010 at 12:45 PM

My cousin Steve Collins did this (see below) to work around the problem: I will have to inquire about the pro you indicated.

Bud Swingle

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 7:43 PM, Steve Collins <stevec@stny.rr.com> wrote:

I fixed the problem of Roberta’s father by editing her tree (now there’s a Freebern tree) to include Mr. Freebern and Mrs. Freebern. Roberta can now update those profiles for her Freebern branch of the family.

Your father (Dutch) is now only in the Collins tree and there’s a new tree branch started for the Swingle family so you can go there (click on the green hotspot next to your Dad’s chartbox) and add more Swingle information (his brothers I had to remove from their spots in Roberta’s tree, etc.)

I think that should fix the Roberta problem.

Steve

Showing all 4 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion